• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Lindsay
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,252 profile views
  1. I knew when I saw pictures last spring this house was going to be AWESOME but it's BEYOND AWESOME! It really is lovely and you should be really proud of the job you've done with this! I have to tell you though...I'm really jealous of your house now! LOL
  2. Lindsay

Tile Backsplash

Sorry...I don't have the technique for the granite countertops--they came that way when I bought the kitchen set... Thanks for visiting and commenting =)
  3. Lindsay

full view

Yes....close ups PLEASE! =D
  4. My local Hobby Lobby carries everything you see here: Always be sure to check for their online coupons before shopping. Most of the time they will have a 40% off coupon online that you can print out to use at the store....
  5. Lindsay

IMG_2250 [50%].JPG

This looks great! If you don't mind my asking...what material are you using for the stone?
  6. Lindsay

DSCF2914.JPG

Thanks for all the comments =) Bre...the shoes are polymer clay beads I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby.
  7. Lindsay

Bellingham Farmhouse

Slowly making progress...
  8. Word of warning if you plan to stain....stain will not look right on the "glued" areas so plan on sanding the glue completely off or just painting... Good luck and happy bashing!
  9. Congrats to all the winners! I still don't know how the judges were able to pick a winner.....LOL I could only narrow it down to like TEN and that was without seeing ALL the entries! Seriously though--I'm super amazed by the talent folks here possess! I feel lucky just having been able to FINISH something! Great job EVERYONE! Everyone's entries were lovely and everyone is a work of art!
  10. Lindsay

Hide!

"As my most esteemed patroness, the Lady Catherine De Burgh would say......"
  11. Hello and Greetings from Austin, TX!. I'm originally from Virginia--before I moved out to Austin I lived in Staunton, but Charlottesville was always a popular haunt! Boy do I miss "home" sometimes! I can't wait to get back there and visit!
  12. Lindsay

He finally sleeps.

What an absolute cutie! His markings are great! Lovely little fellow =)
  13. Ooooh Lucky Duck! Congrats on your find! I look forward to seeing pictures =)