kathi17

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by kathi17

1. It looks great, she is doing a wonderful job!
  2. kathi17

Stimulus Check

Yesterday we got a notice that we aren't getting one. No refund either. That seems to be the case with most everyone I know here. :-( The same thing happened with those $600 checks we were supposed to get two times a few years ago. No one here got those either. I haven't told hubby yet, he was counting on it.
  3. Hi Tiffany, those windows are the worst part of the San Fran. I was also going to suggest trying to pry them off with a razor or something. Just the crooked ones. To me, it looks like only two of the upright thingies are a tiny bit crooked, so those are probably the only two that need to be pried off. I probably wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't said anything. I hated doing those bays on my first San Fran, but they sure are beautiful when they are done! Good luck with it, I'm sure it will be gorgeous when you are done!
  4. I'm not going to add the stairs to my Orchid, or my second San Fransiscan, and I didn't add the stairs to my Linfield. In my Apple Blossom, I wish I hadn't added them either. They made it hard to arrange the living room easily. In the San Fran that I built for my granddaughter, I put them in, but after she ripped them out, (she was only 2), there was a lot more room! I guess it is a matter of taste, but from now on, unless there is a separate hall for them, or a very interesting set of stairs, I don't plan on adding them any more.
  5. Great tutorial Casey, you are so talented, and it's so nice of you to share!
  6. It looks beautiful, great job! Your house looks really nice too!
  7. Congratulations Grazhina, it is a wonderful article!
  8. Welcome Steve, Colin, (Maine Yankee), introduced us to your roomboxes a few weeks ago, and they are beautiful. I'm really glad you are joining us!
  9. You did a beautiful job on those Mar, they are perfect!
  10. I love that house, and the colors are beautiful! It would be fun to build a mini one!
  11. You are going to have a great time with those rooms! Colin, (Maine Yankee) builds the furniture in the display models you see on the website.
  12. You have really made some beautiful things since you got Fluffy. The table and chairs are gorgeous, and so is everything else you've made!
  13. Wow, I wish we had yard sales like that around here. That is a beautiful house. Congratulations!!!
  14. What a wonderful afternoon you had. It must have been amazing to talk to her and see her work in person!
  15. It looks great, I love the runner, and the black staircase will be perfect in a haunted house!
  16. kathi17

WLS

You look great Lynette! Now that the good weather is here, you are going to have so much fun getting out and enjoying it!
  17. I think that's my favorite of all the Greenleaf houses. You are so lucky to have a chance to get it!
  18. Hi Kathie, you are both in my prayers.
  19. Thanks for another great tutorial Casey!
  20. Your BH is looking beautiful. I also love the way you've decorated it inside! Love the lion sconces and that gorgeous bathroom set too!
  21. I would definitely buy the 557 rather than the other two. It is really heavy, I can barely lift my box, but it is worth it for the MDF one. (The one where the house is blue on the box). That one was updated from the other two, and from what I've read is much nicer. The 555 is good too, but I wouldn't buy the first one. It's no where near as pretty as the other two. Make sure the kit is complete before buying from them!
  22. I love the house, and the story too. What a beautiful job you have done!
  23. You must be so happy that she got that house. It makes all of your hard work even more special!
  24. A lot of people are using Etsy.com