Sarah91

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah91

1. Well I am back. The show was really nice. One woman from Autumn Leaf Studio was very nice and I asked her a lot of questions about how to make miniature food with the two part resin. I bought a small set of Alcott books for the library but almost everything there was WAY out of my price range. It was good for inspiration though.
  2. Since I am into theater, I have dozens of Broadway soundtracks. I also love Celtic music such as Celtic Women and Anuna.
  3. Its the Guild Show in Teaneck nj. I found it at http://www.miniatures.org/calendar.shtml It is this coming Saturday.
  4. Peanut butter and banana or peanut butter and strawberry jam.
  5. Is anybody else going to the Teaneck show next weekend?
  6. Sarah91

Facebook

My friends and I made profiles for our cats on the actual Facebook site.
  7. He ended up making penne with vodka sauce and it was AWESOME!!!!
  8. So seeing as my boyfriend is studying to be a chef, he will be cooking me the Valentines dinner of my choice. Keep in mind he interns and doesnt have a million dollars. What inexpensive but really good dinner should I ask for. He made fettucini alfredo last year.
  9. Sarah91

Im back!

The College of St. Elizabeths. And I am going for historic preservation. I want to be a museum curator.
  10. Sarah91

Im back!

I am going to an all girls college and just found out I am getting a $14,000 per year scholarship which is more than half of the tuition for each year! I am so excited!
  11. Sarah91

Im back!

I've been gone for fa while. Between the holiday madness and getting applications for college going out, it was all a little crazy. But now I've been accepted and have time to work on the Beacon Hill again!
  12. Wallpaper first! I thought this was silly when I started mine but now that I have to get around all the finiky little corners when I wallpaper, I wish I had done it before.
  13. Sorry I have been busy with college stuff lately. I live in Bloomingdale.
  14. My cat had them and the vet just gave us medicine to give her twice a day and now she is on a special diet food the vet gives us.
  15. I was a vegetarian for a few years but my mom made pork chops last night that for some reason I wanted really badly. Plus, I was starting to crave meat lately and as my boyfriend is a chef, eating meat makes life easier for both of us lol.
  16. Today I ate meat. For the first time in years. I have stopped being a vegetarian. I have come to the Dark Side. And wow it tastes GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Ive gotten snow for the last two days but it hasnt stuck. But a few towns over, the high school got a day off for...14 INCHES!!!!!! Already!
  18. Ok this is sort of pathetic. My two best friends and I are being Disney princesses. We are going to college next year. My boyfriend was rolling his eyes at us but we dont care. THey are going as Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty and I am being Belle.
  19. So I was helping my mom sell some books at an antique fair. I started walking around looking at everything else for sale and one guy had a beautiful dollhouse table with an inlaid chess board. I paid ten dollars for it. I will upload pictures when I can but it has the aztec imports symbol stamped on the bottom. I checked their website but I can't find it anywhere on there. I was wondering if anyone knows how much it normally would be. Its too beautiful to sell but I am just curious.
  20. Awesome! And IAK, she is 40. Wow see what I start when i post?
  21. WHAT?! I absolutly love those dolls! Samantha is my favorite! My grandma has over the years bought me Samantha, Addy, Kirsten, Felicity, Josephina, Kit, Molly and Kaya. How could they do that? I hate how they put that new doll, the seventies one, in and now taking away Samantha? Thank god I already have her. But they will still be recieving an e-mail or a call from me...
  22. Ok well Im still lost so I just skipped that part. I just can't figure out how I'm supposed to get those strips in there...
  23. Again, agree about Cary Grant. Totally dreamy. This is probably why my friends tell me I'm not a good teenager...