Sarah91

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah91

1. Ok I just finished putting it in the erasers. Now is the hard part, letting it sit over night! Can you tell I am an impatient person?
  2. Books, books, and sometimes even books! =)
  3. I finally decided what I could do with my mystery house. I have all the Borrowers books and the BBC version of the movie. I thought I would do the whole house Borrower style. With spools for chairs and stamps for pictures on the walls. What do you think?
  4. Over a month ago I ordered a heidi ott man to go with the woman I have. Still nothing, not even an email. I won't say what site because I would feel bad saying. If it doesn't come in another month I am going to just cancel the order since its on my moms credit card. So, my female heidi ott is now clothed but i want to buy her some hair. She needs make a good impression on this man coming in lol! I don't know what his opinions are on a bald wife. So before I order the wig i chose, I would like to see what everyone thinks about this company. I'm getting it from (REMOVED BY ADMIN) and want to know if anyone can give me insight as to whether you had a good experience with them or not. Thanks so much.
  5. OOOOOOO!!!!! I adore that catalogue. The statues are even more beautiful when you see them up close. My friend and I love the catalogue and she is a fairy addict so she bought them and they are so amazing.
  6. Sarah91

New Grandbaby

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. OMG!! My American Women course teacher gave us that! Its from a magazine. I have the origional. I showed to my boyfriend and he laughed, especially about the dinner part. He wants to be a chef so HE is the one who cooks dinner for Me. The most I can usually manage is Kraft Mac and cheese and toast.
  8. I like the second one better. But it IS more money than the first. I guess it all depends on what you can afford to put out for it.
  9. AWWWWWW! She is so adorable!
  10. Oh my god I love it! That is the most amazing and beautiful house I have ever seen. You are lucky to have such amazing friends!
  11. OH MY GOD!!!!!! That is soooooo incredible! How could somebody have the patience for that? I have been getting frustrated over the BH. That would give me nightmares and I would give up after two days!
  12. Wow! That is amazing! I have been dreading the shingles. But you gave me hope.
  13. I realized after the windows were all put in and glued into my BH that I did two window sills upside down. It drives me crazy but I'm too afraid to rip them out and risk ruining the wood. So I will just have to be careful with the next house I build. If i could afford another BH, I would definately do it right.