Sarah91

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah91

1. Welcome home! Glad you got tons of great goodies. I agree about your neices house. I am helping my cousins fix up theirs that had been a hand me down gift from my aunt's friend. It was in awful condition. Don't understand how people can let their kids ruin a work of art like that.
  2. I work at a historical house museum and help my boss date and restore antiques. She uses the internet a lot for anything she doesn't know about. Just look for a makers mark or a name on it anywhere.
  3. Remember the first direction on Greenleaf houses- DON'T PANIC!!!! Remain calm on the phone and refrain from shouting and saying the rude (however true) things that may run through your head.
  4. That is great news! And quite a relief.
  5. Thank you so much! I use and read your site frequently.
  6. Today I finally got around to finishing my boyfriends birthday present. He really wants to attend Johnson and Wales to become a chef. So since he trives on the food network, I sent blank cards and prestamped and addressed envelopes to his favorite food network chefs, asking them to write a quick birthday note. I sent them out today even though his birthday isn't until September 21 because I want to make sure there is enough time to have them back. Other than that, I just have to finish the Beacon Hill dormer windows.
  7. Yay! I just got them in. I think I just had to back away for a day or so. They needed a bit more sanding and I cut the tab off one piece and now they look awesome! Thanks again for all the advice.
  8. I looked around for a while at the same thing. I think I will be siding mine. It just doesn't look the same without some texture.
  9. Thanks for all the advice. I think I will simply try a little more sanding and, if that doesn't work, cut them to fit!
  10. Welcome back. Hope your trip was absolutly wonderful!
  11. See, you are nice to your dolls. I'm not puting a bathroom in my BH! I had too many other rooms I wanted in there so I will have to buy them chamber pots and an out house! But the tiles for yours are beautiful.
  12. Gayle that is a beautiful house! Thanks for sharing it.
  13. Makeup. The only stuff I use is one concealer, one mascara, and a lip gloss. Im just too lazy for makeup. Never wear it to school.
  14. That was so cool! Thanks for posting the link!
  15. Glad Buddy is feeling better. When my cat was sick and it cost a bundle I just told myself that it was well worth it if it made my baby feel better.
  16. I have to start hiding my paychecks from myself from now on! Well, cash them and then hide them! I just spent $80 on a Heidi Ott man (wigged and clothed) to go with my woman. Still have to wig her although she does have clothing now. She just seemed so lonely without another Heidi Ott. The dolls I have had since I was ten say she is too upper-class for them. Well they are a large group and tend to stick together. So in about two months she will have a companion. Now I shall start saving all my money. My Mystery House rehab will have to be a low-budget one.
  17. Never thought of doing that. Maybe I will try that on my Mystery House rehab. After spending so much money on the Beacon Hill, I don't feel like parting with much of my cash anymore.
  18. Well I have not had a baby and won't ANYTIME soon but good luck! I'm sure you will do fine and have the most adorable baby ever!