Sarah91

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah91

1. Good glue and LOTS of masking tape. As in, half the roll...
  2. Sarah91

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!
  3. I am getting ready to pitch my BH out the door! ARG!!!!! Ok so maybe it isn't THAT bad. Just can't get the Dormer windows to fit. I have sanded them where they seem to need it but they are just frustrating me. I swear this house laughs at me with that evil witch cackle sometimes. It's just daring me to work on it more!
  4. My fourth was great except when I was running around playing with the little kids and my petticoat ripped at the waist and almost fell off! Nobody could find a safety pin so my boss helped me by paper clipping it together!
  5. Yeah I just got a new bike, well, a garbage picked bike. It was on the curb and my brother grabbed it and fixed it up for me. My boyfriend and I are planning some bike ridding trips to get exercise. The only problem is getting back up the monstrous hill I live on!
  6. Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  7. Sarah91

New Kitten

My friend's family rescues cats and they do the margarine thing too. She said it has to do with the cats' scents. They only smell the margarine for a while so it gives them time to get to know each other. That way hopefully they will like each other before they start getting all territorial. I don't know if it really works because some of the cats she fosters can get pretty fierce with each other! I only have one cat so I have never tried it.
  8. Yeah I ran into that problem with mine too. I just tried to make it stick out evenly on both sides so that it didn't look ridiculous on any side. You can barely see it now.
  9. Wowo that is really coming along! It is going to look absolutly wonderful. Good job!
  10. Dressing up for work. I work at a historical mansion so we are having a big reenactment. My mom has made me the most beautiful dress to wear so I will look the part. I only hope it won't be too hot out since I will be teaching little kids how to play historically accurate games...lot of running...outside...in petticoats.
  11. Congrats! Its a beautiful house and I'm sure yours will turn out lovely.
  12. Wow those are beautiful pieces. Congrats on a great find and a new friend!
  13. I uploaded three more pictures of my Beacon Hill. I have all of the windows in now except the dormer windows. Thats what I will be doing this afternoon. Those bay windows took forever! Probably just because I was very particular about everything laying perfectly straight. Well take a look!
  14. Sarah91

Front Bay Window

From the album: Beacon Hill

15. Sarah91

Left Bay Window

16. Sarah91

House Front

All the windows except the dormer windows are in.
  17. Those are beautiful! You did a wonderful job.
  18. Welcome! and so sorry to hear about your house! =(