• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Shannon
  • Country Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

4385 profile views
  1. Daily Exercise Journal

Toning up is excellent for your health including bone density, but you probably already know that. Those thera band things are really versatile too - you know those giant elastic bands? There is a lot of information online on how to use them in different ways too. FYI I have been going to the gym for about 10 years or so now and I have not bulked up. 
  2. Hi Lisa. I suggest you message Kaylin as she does not appear to be an active member and possibly won’t see your post. Hope you have some success!
  3. repairs done to some of my favourite bits

I love the Phoenix minis. And your bookcase and gramophone table look gorgeous.
  4. Horror from the grave; old kit willowcrest

Damaris, there are a few people here who might have the schematics in PDF ready to email to you. I have them and can send to you too, but they are not scanned and I am in bed having just woken up! Haha! Will check in later and if you haven’t received a copy, I will send it to you. As for replacement parts, contact Greenleaf.
  5. Australian dropping in to find her mojo

I was thinking about this and realised I do remember your cottage - I adore it. It was just hard to see it from your photos with the kitties/able assistants. And you had a blog too? I hope you post more beautiful pics soon so we can drool.
  6. Australian dropping in to find her mojo

Aha! Ok! And thanks for the compliment. The business is slowly building.
  7. The restarting point

This is gorgeous.
  8. Australian dropping in to find her mojo

Yes Sam, Sydney is first weekend in May and the Melbourne one is about the 12th July or thereabouts. All the other states/territories have shows too, except Northern Territory.
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Australia’s postal service is getting as bad. It took my most recent parcel 7 business days to travel the three hours from Melbourne to my home town. And expensive. More and more technology, less and less reliable. Go figure.
  10. Australian dropping in to find her mojo

Hi Christine. I am in Victoria. There are some other Aussies on here too. My guess is you just need some inspiration for finishing off the outisde. I always stop when something isn’t right and I don’t know what to do to get it right. Sometimes it takes me years to get back to it. 
  11. Our work is on someone else's instagram

Just a comment back on the instagram thing. You might comment on a photo that the work is actually yours, but not many people (if any) will read that. At the end of the day, most people that like/follow these people will still not realise the work isn’t theirs. 
  12. Blacklight

Huh. No idea. But try asking these guys: https://www.modeltrainsoftware.com/
  13. 'So long it's been good to know ya'

Totes amazeballs! So so happy he is OK!
  14. Polyurathane

I would try it first, but in my experience, modpodge remains tacky and picks up dust and fibres. I threw my bottles away once I discovered this. I would definitely use the polyurethane. FYI you can (generally) use waterbased over the top of waterbased, and oilbased over the top of oilbased or waterbased, if that helps any
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Agreed - stunning. And a Mulvany and Rogers house?!!? Wheee!