• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Shannon
  • Country Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

4486 profile views
  1. nanaroma

Looks great Roma. You should post a photo of the little house you are making. I am sure people would love to see it!
  2. nanaroma

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I am from Victoria too. I occasionally worked in the forest around Alexandra and Marysville. Pretty spot! You are clearly into smaller scales, which is great.
  3. Changing a stair opening -tool suggestions?

I hear ya. These are the sorts of things that stop me progressing. They go in the ‘too hard’ basket.
  4. Signage6L.jpg

Well done! Looks amazing.
  5. Changing a stair opening -tool suggestions?

Do you have a dremel? Especially one wth a flex shaft? 
  6. Beacon Hill Front Porch Roof

You could check out: https://moreminis.blogspot.com/ Gina has blogged her Beacon Hill build (plus others) so this might help. These are on Facebook now so you have to be on Fb to see them, but they are super helpful.
  7. Tennyson is finished

That’s awesome Amy! Hope to see photos soon!
  8. What glue should I use?

I use Weldbond for pretty much everything. It’s great. Get it a bit tacky first.
  9. Flamingo Topiaries

Thanks guys! I am happy to hear you love the kits! And love the flamingoes! They look great.
  10. Pros and Cons of the Cricut Maker

Yuck. But we need rain desperately so suits us. Wish it wasn’t so cold. and yay! Happy birthday! You’ll have some fun with this.
  11. Garage sale finds

Wow, that is amazing! Lucky find!
  12. Pros and Cons of the Cricut Maker

Rebecca, I don’t think you’ll regret it. I have a Klik n Kut from years ago and hardly used it (doesn’t work great with a Mac) but the potential for such a machine is huge. Once you start coming up with ideas, you’ll keep finding uses. And travel safe. You are probably under the same low pressure system as we are (there was a big one coming through the last few days so taking a stab there).
  13. Faith Bradford Again

Oh no! I am sure you will find them when you are not looking for them. Or buy replacements - that always bring them out of hiding!
  14. Faith Bradford Again

Welcome! That house is huge and awesome! You are gonna have some fun decorating that and rediscovering all those treasures you have saved in the boxes. This will be a real joy.
  15. So I answered an ad on Craigslist.......

Wow! That sounds overwhelming but fun. Can’t wait to hear what you ended up with.