• Last visited

Community Reputation

190 Excellent

About Summersethomes

• Birthday 01/09/58

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Ohio
  • Interests Dollhouses, roomboxes, mini food, Beagles AND our new boxer lab mix named Cooper, 6 toed cats, model car customs, doll customs, robots, polymer clay figures..the list is endless

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Marisa
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1219 profile views
  1. Working Shutter Hinges

now thats something I can use, I didnt know that jewelry hinges existed.  thanks for the tip :)
  2. IMG_3591.JPG

it's very cute, you did a great renovation on it.
  3. Reviving childhood foursquare

Hello and Welcome I gave my dollhouse to my neice because I thought I would be spending more time with her but my brother got divorced and my dollhouse went off to his Mother in laws housse and Ive never seen it again. at least you have yours to love again.  Ive been thinking about my old one a lot lately and I think I can probably make a replica (Ive been told I can do anything I want and I believe that now) but Ive got a lot of things on the back burner that I need to finish first and Rich has been complaining about thse house so ive got to clean up a little bit more I have a whole room upstairs thats a family room so Ive got the space it's just filled with dolls that I need to clean and dress. so enough about me.  I hope you get to start working on your house soon I cant wait to see your progress   Hugs Marisa
  4. Spindles

its beautiful, Ive never seen anything like it
  5. Hello from CA

Hello and Welcome to the Forum :)
  6. cottage-interior.JPG

its so cute and tiny, Ive never worked on anything that little
  7. Does anyone know this house

I agree with everyone else, for 20.00 you cant go too far wrong I'd snap it up too but I dont have anywhere to put it :(
  8. Glenwood

I was just thinking to myself oh that's sweet of him to let you get the house you want for xmas and then I went to look it up..Holy Crap that costs more than my Car (I had a 2001 Cavalier that I used to tool around in back and forth to Canton 5 days a week. it's one of those cars that wont die but I had problems with the chinese wheel hubs that were installed on it,  in 2014 Rich sold it to a guy in new philly  for 250.00 thats what the guy at moomaw said it was worth in the blue book,it had over 300k miles on it, so now I drive the truck *Rich has 3 a 81, 2001, and a 2007*)  sorry I just got carried away. hopefully you can get a deal on the house.
  9. Newcomer Question: Confused by Instructions

Hi and welcome to the forum, Im sure someone can help you with your question.    Good Luck
  10. Printing Wallpaper

they do have a tutorial on how to print a picture on   youtube   all it takes is some freezer paper and a warm iron (please stop giving me ideas summer is almost over and I havent even gone to the beach yet)
  11. Bases for the house

I agree with Kathie, get a nice piece of plywood thats just a little bit bigger than your house unless you want a big yard and plan on making a forest or something (seriously I cant wait to see your husbands toys in the house that would be awesome)    
  12. https://www.themagicaldollhouse.com/collections/victorian-dollhouses does it look like any of these houses?
  13. Wood filler

Im looking at this and thinking were in the world will I find a man who has sawdust from a belt sander and a lathe. I do know this amish woodworking place where they make furniture I can probably go there.
  14. Oh, no! The bug strikes again!

why did you do this to me, I havent done a thing to you   now I want this too
  15. Clueless in Dallaa

Post to a few more people until you get 5 posts then you can open an album so I can see what ya got (sorry Im a bit nosey)   welcome to the family   Hugs Marisa