• Last visited

0 Neutral

About vulcangurl

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Renee
  • Country
    United States/Canada
  1. LOL..It refers to the bike I used to ride...had to give her up a few years ago...
  2. Greetings All, I have been messing around with making dollhouse furniture for about a couple of years. Started when I had an idea to make a dollhouse out of an oval shaped 3 level Starbucks gift container..Realized the furnishings would have to be quarter scale..Whew, it's tough on the fingers and eyes and I'm still working on it ... kind of stuck on the kitchen & bathroom. Anyway, for some reason, I've decided to try building a kit house..I have The Orchid on the way..My inner child was swooning over the San Franciscan, but I've convinced her we need to start with a smaller kit. For the longest time I told myself I can't start a new project until I finished the one I started, but it seems I'm not the only one who has several projects going at a time I love the idea of making my own furniture/accessories and I have seen tons of great tips/ideas here! (I was just checking out ideas for carpeting) I have a feeling this will be my Go-to site for a successful first build! A bit apprehensive about building a real dollhouse, but I think I can do it...