• Real Name
    Diana
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,942 profile views

About Me

Hello Everyone!

I completed my first dollhouse in October 2007. It took me about a year to build my Beacon Hill. After buying it and within a month I wanted to sell! I was so overwhelmed by all the pieces! A good friend encouraged me to keep it and build it. I am so glad I did! I do believe the Beacon Hill is truly the grandest dollhouse of them all. It is something I am very proud of and will cherish for years to come. It is a definite keeper house!

I am very passionate about this hobby! I love building them, but I don't have the room to keep all the ones I want to build. I have so much fun and I learn so much with each build, then I send them out into the universe for someone else to love. I really like trying new things with each build as well...different exterior effects such as stucco and using paperclay to create bricks and stones. I like trying different shades of stains, layering wallpaper, getting creative with ceilings and using various trim work. There are so many effects I want to try with my future builds. I want the dollhouses I build to be unique and different from the last one and each have their own personalities. To me it is much more than just putting a kit together, I am creating my own artwork and the kit is the canvas! :)

Take care and have great fun with all your builds!

Hugs, Diana

The following is a list of what I have built so far and what I have sold. I have many more dollhouses waiting patiently in boxes.

Completed:

Beacon Hill ~ October 2007 ~ keeper

Willowcrest ~ February 2008 ~ Sold May 2008

Canterbury ~ June 2008 ~ Sold November 2008

Whitney ~ July 2008 ~ Sold November 2008

Victorian Cottage ~ September 2008 ~ Donated to Humane Society/Fund Raising

Sugarplum ~ November 2008 ~ Sold December 2008

Sierra Log Cabin ~ December 2008 ~ Gifted to Sister-in-Law for Christmas

Rosedale ~ March 2009 ~ keeper

Currently building - Tudor

In Boxes:

Newberg, 2 Buttercups, 2 Primroses, Tiffani, McKinley, Glencroft, San Franciscan, Tennyson, Vermont Farmhouse Jr., Cranberry Cove, Diana, 1/2" scale Country House, Jefferson, Gazebo

Wish List:

Newport (bricked), Eastside Town House, Georgetown, Mulberry, Harrison, Willow, Garfield, and many, many more!