• Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Allison
  • Country Scotland

Recent Profile Visitors

433 profile views
  1. Lilies Bathroom, 2

From the album Lilies

Closer view of the right side of the bathroom.
  2. Lilies Bathroom

From the album Lilies

Miss Cranston has just installed a new-fangled bathroom and she is delighted with it!
  3. Interior.JPG

From the album Lilies

4. Greetings from Scotland!!!

Hi Everyone :w00t: I've been lurking around this website for weeks and you're drawing me in deeper and deeper and .... After reading a post from a fellow Scot I just had to register so I could add my reply to encourage her not to give up, so here I am! I live just north of Glasgow, am married and have two sons (aged 14 and 11) and three guinea pigs (all boys too, aged 19 months and soooo cute!) As my user name suggests I'm a craft-a-holic. I love all types of crafts but especially dolls houses and needlework, spending all my spare time on these. I only started dolls houses about one year ago and have only completed a Dolls House Emporium kit (Springwood Cottage) which I recently sold as I have another three dolls houses plus a miniature village to make room for. I love to make 'stuff' for the dolls houses using whatever's to hand and have picked up some great techniques from you guys - so please keep the ideas coming. I'm sure I'm going to love this forum - it's certainly a meeting of (like-minded) minds! All the best to everyone at Christmas and for 2008! Allison