Anything mini!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Cyndy
  • Country
    United States
  1. I also have a Heritage, I found a couple years ago at a local thrift store. It was assembled when I bought it. I paid $13.95 for it!! I felt like I was stealing it!! It is a fantastic house. It also has damage, yellowed windows, broken window sills and other pieces that are in need of TLC.
  2. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I knew I was "Home". I made myself such a big promise about following the instructions, but, I think I'm going to go with the easier softer way. I want to complete this house so bad. I have hopes of entering it in our local state fair this fall. I have no reason why it can't be done. I am blessed with a large 2 car garage in which I have turn half into my work area. It's a great space where I don't have to pick things up each night, and don't have to worry about any mess or a "man" wanting to park his truck! LOL!! I will try and take pictures this weekend when big work will take place. Week nights are for small projects. Again, thank you everyone.
  3. Aaahhh, it feels good to be back! It's been a long time. I'm Cyndy, from Alaska. I was a member of Greenleaf a few years ago, but like always, life got in the way and I got lost. Currently I am working on my first "From the Box", By the Directions, Pierce Dollhouse. I have the foundation complete, the stairs complete, and now I am "Re-Thinking the " By the Directions" part!! I gathered all the window and door parts, as well as the walls they attach to, oh my gosh, totally over whelmed by little pieces! Tonight, instead of going to the work room, I came here. Decided to look through the gallery and other pictures to see how others have proceeded. I have come to the conclusion I will attach the walls to the foundation and figure out the little pieces as I go. The Pierce was a gift from a friend who found it in her shed. She guessed it had been there many years and directions are faded and the pictures aren't very clear. So any help and ideas are welcome. It feels Good be " Home"