MiniMadWoman

Platinum Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

6 Neutral

About MiniMadWoman

• Rank
    Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.
  • Birthday 11/14/60

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://minimadwoman.blogspot.com
  • ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Middleton, WI via Canada
  • Interests Dollhouses, of course! I also enjoy stained glass, folk art painting, playing with my birds and dogs and gardening.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Teresa
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

4067 profile views
  1. Hello dear friend! Had to pop in and answer a few questions so thought I'd stop by and say 'hi'! Miss you and hope to see you sometime soon! I've been busy with a new job and as you know . . . it's gardening season! Woo Hoo! Hugs, Teresa

2. Winners 2009 Dollhouse Appreciation Month

OMG!! What a wonderful surprise! I was up against some tough competition so I really appreciate receiving an 'honorable mention'! Thank you, thank you!! I have the perfect place for that chair . . . in Reginauld's room! He's gonna love it! Wow, the other entries are fabulous! What imaginations and creative talent we have here on the forum. I love everything, but that little lady rolling around in the leaves is a hoot! Well done Anna!! CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and to everyone who entered . . . we had fun didn't we?!! LOL!! Thanks again Tracy and Deb for making the forum a fun place to be!! Hugs!!
  3. Contest Dollhouse Appreciation Month

OH! You know where there's brownies, chocolate chip cookies and green apple pucker . . . I'm there! I'll put up the decorations. . . you can't have a party without decorations! Woo Hoo!
  4. Time to let go

Deb, I'm feeling your sorrow, but know you'll be in a much better place! So . . . HOW DID IT GO? WE WANT TO SEE!! BIG HUGS!!
  5. Bathroom door debate . . .

From the album The Willowcrest

After months of listening to Madame Riaboushka complain about the lack of privacy to the water closet, I gave in and installed a door for her . . .
  6. Bathroom door . . .

Here is the door installed and the inevitable mess that comes with it. Installing this door way, way, way after the fact was no easy feat . . . I needed to put some serious muscle into it.
  7. Bathroom door . . .

The door is finished! I'm very happy with the results . . . it looks so pretty! And as an added bonus, Madame Riaboushka is happy and off my case . . . well for the most part . . . I still have to etch the glass! LOL!
  8. Front of the shop . . .

From the album Olde Tyme Clock Shoppe

At Deb's suggestion I added the sundial at the front of the shop. I also added the shrub roses and the two topiaries on either side of the door.
  9. Left side of shop . . .

I added the topiaries on either side of the door and the fountain on the side next to the climbing roses.
  10. Right side of shop . . .

A better view of the sundial and shrub roses. I also added the flowering bulbs along the right side.
  11. Miniature replica of clock shop . . .

This tiny little clock shop was built by Deb as a special gift to Reginauld. Isn't it just the cutest little thing?
  12. What you'll find inside . . .

A one-of-a-kind brass fan clock . . . a gift from Deb.
  13. What you'll find inside . . .

A cuckoo clock from Reutter Porcelain and my favorite! When the house arrived Deb had packaged some special gifts for Reginauld with it. In a little note to Reginauld she described how it was customary to give the new owner of a shop a gift . . . this was her special gift to him. Sorry . . . it's not for sale!
  14. Checking the time . . .

Reginauld is checking the time before opening the shop for the day . . . 9:00 a.m. sharp! Time to open up!
  15. Good Morning!