kewpie

Gold Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About kewpie

Profile Information

• Interests
    My interests include Miniatures, particularly roomboxes and scenes.

Retained

• Member Title
    kewpie

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Amber
  • Country
    New Zealand
  1. great buys, I am particularly taken by the passenger train... so cute!
  2. thanks for the ideas . Its just gone 8.15 in the morning here and I am already on my computer to check this forum, I think I am seriously addicted to minis at the moment (I even went to bed reading old miniature magazines),,, I can't wait to take a peek at the handbag stuff!
  3. I am super keen to make some handbags, but need to see some first to give me inspiration, does anyone know some goods sites, or perhaps tutorials. Many thanks Kewpie
  4. I just took a peek at your gallery,,, good job on your first doll. I am soooooooooo keen to try and make one myself too, but am too nervous that once I start I will realise its too hard for me and all my dreams of making lots of neat little dolls will be over
  5. I have just visited her site, there are some really beautiful paper minis.
  6. oh wow... just watched the footage on YouTube,,, I would have pooped my pants
  7. kewpie

053.JPG

wow that's clever . I am looking forward to attempting some of my own.
  8. oh my gosh just too fab!! she is gorgeous. By the way,,, what state exam are you working towards, I am a nursing student in New Zealand and won't be sitting state for 2.5 more years , I am an older student but loving it
  9. Unfortunately I will not allow myself to buy new books,,, I love books,,, but will get them from the library or friends and family. I get frustrated with the price of books when you can buy a DVD for very little.
  10. kewpie

Mower Shop Items

The under counter display looks very very good. I look foward to seeing a chainsaw if you manage to find one or make one
  11. Fantastic, thanks Rhonda , I really appreciate the step by step process .
  12. I am confused, what does one use printies for? Do you mount the printed product onto card to construct? If anyone has a link to finished printies so I can see what they look like, I would very much appreciate it :whistle: Amber