Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Suzanne
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

735 profile views
  1. Candace, I love it. Purple is so pretty and you did a great job. I love the window bench. Suzanne
  2. I'm a special education elementary teacher. I bartended for 12 years prior and during my teaching career. Single mom's have to do what they gotta do. Suzanne
  3. Looks great so far. Can't wait to see future pics. Suzanne
  4. Thanks for the great site Nathaniel. I'll be using this one. Suzanne
  5. I love the colors and the brick work. The garden work is fabulous as well. Really beautiful Suzanne
  6. All of your work is fantastic. You have many unique and wonderful pieces to be proud of. Suzanne
  7. I was born in Lansing Michigan. After my dad received his doctorate in biology we moved to Durango, Colorado. I now live in Farmington, New Mexico. I teach a multi-disabled classroom from kinder thru 5th grade. I married a man that does paint and body on semi's. He has two daughters, ages 13 and 17 and I have two daughters, ages 12 and 18. My 18 year old just graduated and is interested in nursing. I love doll collecting, miniatures, and being the passenger on my husband's Harley. I designed my Spring Fling to be his Harley workshop and had a lot of fun with it. I love the forum and get so many great ideas from everybody. Suzanne
  8. Nathaniel, It's beautiful! I too love the dark burgundy. What did you use for your grass? Is it like a wallpaper kind of thing you can put down? Is it textured? I saw sheets of this in one of the miniature web sites but there was not much of a description and I couldn't get the full effect of how it would look in real life. Suzanne
  9. Where did you get the newspaper print wallpaper. I love it. I'm also working on the BH. I have some pics in my gallery but need to add more. I put a silver top on my flat roof sections (didn't go with copper because I'm going to go with a dusty pink with gray brick chimney. Can't wait to see more of what you'll do. Suzanne
  10. I love it. Your doing a beautiful job. I got some ideas from you. Like the use of the popsicle sticks. Colors are pretty. Did you do your bricks with egg cartons? Suzanne
  11. You have done a beautiful job. Love the kids' rooms. Spiderman and High School Musical posters are great. Suzanne & Brianna
  12. Very cute and creative Suzanne & Brianna
  13. Hi Lance, I used spray paint I bought at Hobby Lobby by Krylon called Make It Stone! (textured paint). They have 3 or 4 colors and it looks just like asphalt. You can check out my roof on my Harley workshop in my gallery. It is black and speckled with white. Very easy to apply. Suzanne
  14. Dever Duo

Willowcrest

You did a great job on both homes. They are beautiful. :groucho: