• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Linda
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

551 profile views
  1. This is how my second floor fireplace looks. I'm not sure if it's built exactly the way the instructions describe. I've painted the inside black since I took this picture. Good luck! Linda
  2. My mom turned one of the birdhouses into a garden shed. You can see it in my gallery. It's in the first Magnolia picture, on a shelf under the main house. Here in California, they sell some minis with the mission models because a lot of fourth grade students build missions as a school assignment. I buy wood at Michaels to create floors and trims.
  3. I just completed the Willow (pictures in my gallery). I primed before I sanded, and that seemed to prevent the windows breaking apart too much. I left off a lot of the trim because I wanted a simple clean look.
  4. Wow! It's incredibly detailed. Every time I look at the pictures I notice something new.
  5. Thanks for your comments. I building furniture now from House of Miniatures kits. I've collected quite a few over the years.
  6. I like the way every room has a unique look.
  7. Your kitchen looks great, and I love the little tower room.
  8. Thanks, you saved me $25.
  9. How do you get the 20% off? I have a large order to place. Thanks.
  10. I finished my first house today, and I definitely felt elated. I was dancing around the house. My daughter thought I'd gone crazy.
  11. Well, it took almost 6 years, but I finially finished the Willow! I'm really happy with how it turned out. You can see more pictures in my gallery. I need to start furnishing it now.
  12. Stenty

Willow

Construction of my Willow
  13. Love the bed in the dormer window, and adding the photos is a really cute personal touch. I'm sure your sister will love it!
  14. I know what I want to do with mine, but I haven't figured out how I'm going to do it yet. Knowing me, I won't finish it in time for the contest, but it's such a great price, and I'm excited about what I want to create. I've already been Ebaying to purchase some things I'll need.
  15. My roof is slightly warped and kept popping off from the middle wall. I used super glue in the end. It seems to be holding, and I managed to do it without having a dollhouse permanently glued to my fingers.