Then I'll do it myself - and she did !!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

6,851 profile views
  1. I have a weighted lower back gizmo that helps to counterweight the constant upper back and neck bending. It's called a Body Rite. Description from the web: It is an ergonomic treatment for pain caused by prolonged activities like sewing, quilting, crafting, or working on your computer. The threepound counterbalance helps prevent upper and lower back, shoulder, and neck strain, and encourages good posture. The straps are adjustable to allow for a comfortable fit to your body structure and a removable onepound weight if you prefer a twopound counterbalance. Pouch measures 91/2 inch by4inch. Shoulders straps are 11/2inch wide and secured across the shoulders with a 1inch wide by 5inch long elasticized straps with mitten clips
  2. Hey Deb, SO good to see you here again. Miss you so much. Love your new ideas. Thanks for sharing your fab new artistry. Wish I could come over for a paint and play date!
  3. Fragile on the outside but fierce on the inside perhaps?
  4. Selkie

The Hannah

Lovely choice for your collection. Purples are always a great palette, imo.
  5. Happy New Year to all my GL friends.
  6. Thank you. The forum world is right side up again.
  7. NO Mike! Please don't leave. You were teaching us so many things today. We need experienced builders and artists like you to show us how. Please reconsider.
  8. Another option for custom fabrics and papers is the online site called Spoonflower. You can design your own ideas, upload them, they print it and mail it out to you. They also have designs to choose from. I know Brae (Otterine) has used their services in the past with good success. Spoonflower
  9. Having issues getting the blog link in here. Trying again. Newts blog
  10. There are 2 links, one to Newts album and another to her blog
  11. Adding my Happy Birthday wishes as well.
  12. Would it be possible to scan in a RL fabric that you like and then reduce it to the scale you prefer? In the past I've used plain fabric designed to go through the printer to create personalized things. There are ready made sheets available. Also info is available on quilting and sewing websites for ironing fabric onto freezer paper and parchment for doing that sort of thing DIY style.
  13. Selkie

Toadstool Studios 768

I had this on my follow/watch list on Ebay. I missed out getting it. Congrats!! Hope you enjoy it. It looks very intriguing.
  14. Oh, that is a very wise thought. The hat could be made out of felt. Doesn't ravel and, when damp, can be shaped to the correct style.
  15. Sounds like a very thoughtful gift. I agree with Kathie that the ranger patch would make a great wall hanging and not be as emotionally charged as a whole uniform might be.