• Real Name
    Loretta
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,141 profile views
  1. honeybunny

FF6.JPG

Stairs are my downfall...I finally bought the Houseworks stairs. I'm impressed with how well your's look!
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time....
  3. Hopefully she will come early or on time. Take care of yourself. Merry Christmas.
  4. I agree, they have minds of their own and will do what they want. You can't blame yourself over something that you tried you best to avoid. Just remember the good things and celebrate his life.
  5. It looks great. Really coming together!
  6. It looks great. I can't wait to get mine started.
  7. That is so cool. That 30's modern look. I can't wait to see pictures.
  8. I am so sorry to hear that. It is hard to lose a loved one. Sending my thoughts and prayers to all of you! :lol:
  9. I love how it is looking, the details are amazing!
  10. I hadn't thought about hamsters. My little ones will be lost without my niece's dollhouse, which they think is theirs (I'll have to defur it when I'm ready to start working on that one again). So I've had that thought about making a house for cats. :welcome:
  11. Yipppppeeeee! :welcome: I know you were thinking you were having a little girl. Frilly dresses, mary janes and those lacy anklets! I can't wait to see pictures.
  12. I can't wait to see the pictures of it.
  13. I haven't tried miniatures, but I did try making earrings this way once. That is exactly how they work, you pay them for the supplies, then when completed mail the items to them and they will pay you for your work, if they accept it. I remember working very hard to make exactly what they wanted and they returned all of them saying they were not up to their standards. I wouldn't do it.