Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Claudia
  • Country
    Germany
  1. ...I´d like to create a cosy wooden hut like this one room Swedish house (reminds me of summer holidays in beautiful Sweden when I was a kid). Haven´t decided on a purchase yet though, will have to check out postage and custom charges first (fear they might be high)
  2. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ...if it helps, Morgan, lol Maybe they´re doing last minute adjustments or are redesigning the whole thing ??! Don´t they normally have at least some sneek peaks ? The waiting is so awful, I hope they hurry up !!
  3. just liked you on fb too, great pics on there, looking forward to your news ...
  4. what are they building? I told him it was a new structure no one has seen before and than he said oh thats too bad.. I wonder what this could be ?? new structure...no one has seen before....mh
  5. HAHA, the whole family is in Spring Fling Fever
  6. I´m so sorry to hear about your loss, Sharon. I cannot even start to imagine your pain. I´ve got twin boys and they´re quite close. Hopefully the minis and the forum will bring happy times for you. Wishing you all the best xx
  7. I´ll join in Louise, though I can´t sing, lol Maybe the best trick is to only log back in on May 1st and be SURE to see the 2013 kit, HAHA, saves some nerves
  8. So what is everybody hoping for then ? Any favourite buildings (house, caravan, house boat...) ?
  9. Oh dear, so lots of new gray hair every year from the nerve strain I suppose I think they could at least tell us the exact release date (and spoil the fun but so what) - only joking of course. The bad thing is you have to check the site daily not to miss anything important...trick to create customer loyalty, lol
  10. Is there always so much suspense before the new kit comes out ?? And no sneek peaks ? Hope they won´t reveal it only on the 30th, lol
  11. Hey welcome !! So you´re expanding too, lol. That was fast work with your albums, I just had a look, they´re fab !
  12. I´m in Hamburg in the North of Germany / Europe but I wish I was somewhere else right now (it´s soo cold here with snow and strong winds, quite unusual for the end of March and everybody seems to be fed up with this long winter... )
  13. Thanks Claudia for the welcome. Do you also have German origins (or is the name common in the US too ?) Yes, I live in Hamburg and you´re most welcome here for a stay. Have you seen this appetizer for the miniature model railway display ? http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/ I think Jeremy is interested too. So yould come together, lol Thank you Tracy ! Well, I´m patient And of course your daughter´s wishes come first...she´ll be so proud her dad built her a doll castle !
  14. Yes I have and I had a great time (though it was a long time ago in the 90s) - I visited NYC and Washington DC. Would love to come back one day ...
  15. Vielen Dank Susan ! Great to hear about your German background, so you´re sort of bilingual. Your Garfield project sounds very interesting, I´ll have to have a look at your album...see you soon Thanks for the welcome, Tracy !