• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Ann
  • Country
    England

Recent Profile Visitors

540 profile views
  1. On our news this morning... heating gas and electric could go up 40%. Glad we sold our big house and moved our little one ....I call it my dolls house and I it.
  2. Things are starting to kick of over here in U.K. due to the high cost of gas. We are now paying around £5 a gallon which is over $9 .....yes I did say $9 a gallon so you can imagin the effect it is having on everything, food bills have gone through the roof. We are lucky that a seniors we get free travel on all bus journeys in England.
  3. sorry Debbi I called you Karen.....where did I get that from.....senior moment again. Can you post some photos of the inside
  4. Karen your caravan is jaw dropping ...stunning
  5. Welcome Karen. Nice house cant wait to see what you have done inside.
  6. Your maggie is looking so good ...I like the way you have painted your balcony rail
  7. I love your trailer...the garden with the bike made it so realistic....it made me smile
  8. Linda I love your house, the floors are so nice it was well worth the time getting it just right.Now you can move it and get the kitchen table back
  9. It was worth the epic wait, you must be delighted. Its a MEGA house. Hope you have as much enjoyment finishing it as we have reading your exciting posts
  10. The caravan is something really special, we are all green with envy. ;)
  11. Very pretty little house. I think a garden gives it a finishing touch. My garden was so enjoyable to make.