• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Miriam

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Miriam
  • Country
    Netherlands
  1. Thank you for the welcome, everyone. I feel that I am really going to like it here. I think I know where the instructions are. I put them in a big binder, but if not, I'll try Greenleaf.
  2. Beautiful! I like the color scheme of the bathroom.
  3. Hi, I'd like to introduce myself here. We are redecorating a room previously used as a storage room, and there I discovered the Glencroft dollhouse I bought more than 10 years ago and never finished. I mentioned this to a friend in New York (I live in The Netherlands) and she sent me this beautiful book: Colleen Moore's dollhouse. I was enchanted right away. If you never heard of it: check it out here. Colleen Moore's dollhouse I browsed through this book, and it made me want to start building again right away. I have to locate the instructions first though. I never build a house before. I love making small things though. I used to do origami with cigarette paper. And I made some replicas from furniture we had at home, including an antique desk with a swivvel chair. I found this site when I was looking for a picture of the Glencroft to show my friend. I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.