• Birthday 05/21/80

Contact Methods

• Website URL sennadesigns.blogspot.com
  • ICQ 0
  • Yahoo rocks911@hotmail.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location NE Wisconsin
  • Interests I am a graphic designer and love all types of arts and crafts. Scrapbooking and miniature dollhouse making are my two favorite. I could spend an entire weekend building and furnishing my dollhouses. One could say that I am a beginner. I am currently building my second house, which is going to be a one-room schoolhouse. I already have my next four projects planned. I just have a full-time job that tends to get in the way! I am always interested in learning more about miniatures and that is why I am on here. If anyone is interested in joining our club please let me know!! We are meeting near Appleton, WI.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Rachel
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

582 profile views
  1. My New Etsy Shop!

how exciting!! Good luck and remember... its all about the tags!  
  2. making extra money

Do you think its possible to make extra money by selling your miniature creations? If so, what venues would you use?
  3. Wanted to say HI to all!

Welcome!! I am just like you....I joined a while back but then forgot all about it. I am back though and I'm going to try and stay as active as I can.
  4. Hello Ann! Long time no talk. Remember me??

5. fince.jpg

From the album Spring Contest

6. final2.jpg

7. final.jpg

8. I sent you a PM to answer your question.

9. New Club in Wisconsin

Thank you everyone for your responses. Doesn't look like anyone is in my area, but I am still going to keep trying.
  10. Do you know how to search members by location?? I know you mentioned we have a lot of members from WI, but not sure how to locate them.

11. Hello Everyone! We are starting a miniature club in New London, Wisconsin. If anyone is interested please contact me!!!. -Rachel
  12. thank you! I hope to find people in the area that are interested in joining!

13. Thank you! I hope I can find people in my area that are interested!!!

14. Want to come to Wisconsin? ha ha. we are starting a miniature club and would love to have you!