2 Followers

About rodentraiser

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0
  • Yahoo rodentraiser@yahoo.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Bremerton, WA
  • Interests I like numbers and astronomy, miniatures and dollhouses, dog training, languages, music, gardening, ghost hunting, model horses, equestrian show jumping, raccoons, rats, and mice. And someday I would like to raise parakeets and guinea pigs.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Kelly
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

5040 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I like that house, too.
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Live and learn - that's me! Thank you, Valerie - I didn't know the back was like that. So you're right, it IS a Josiah Golden house. And in Seattle yet. And here's me, with no money. Again. LMAO
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

I just got off the phone with IRS. Somebody just shoot me. Now. Please.
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

That one's been on Craig's List before a long time back. I don't think it's a Clell Boyce house on account of the gable in the back. I don't know - guys, what did we ever decide about that house? I've never seen the back of the Josiah Golden house - does it have that large gable on the back?
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Anyone want a Willowcrest? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Greenleaf-The-Willowcrest-Dollhouse-Wood-Wooden-Dollhouse-Kit-New-In-Box-/132200841385?hash=item1ec7c8c0a9:g:gjAAAOSwKytZIyPW  
  6. ID dollhouse

I do too. Friday shouldn't be as much of a mess and maybe I can look through my catalogs then.
  7. ID dollhouse

Well, Det. Kelly is not going to be much help in the next few days. I've got something else going on that pretty much needs immediate attention. My to-do list for tomorrow has me calling the local housing authority, Social Services, Social Security, and maybe the IRS if I can remember what it is I'm supposed to call them about. Plus I have to cancel one appointment and reschedule another. Nothing serious or bad, but just coming at me all at once. I hope to have everything somewhat straightened out by Monday and maybe then I can go back to my quiet, placid life and go looking through dollhouses catalogs unless I find a minute in between.
  8. Dura-Craft

And I want a San Fran too!
  9. ID dollhouse

Thanks, Colleen, but remember, I don't know every house. And I do get them wrong sometimes, too. I've seen a couple of these houses on Craig's List now, but I can't remember seeing one in any of my catalogs. There's another Noel Thomas designed house that has a bay window like that, but I don't think this one is it. I'll prowl around in my catalogs tonight and see what I can find. Carrie, before you get it if you're getting it, make sure you find out how thick the walls are if you want 3/8". It seems to me the walls on these houses are only 1/4" thick. I may be wrong, but that was my impression.  
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Veeery funny! LOL I thought of that once when I had mice, but I'd hate to think of how much that thing must smell after the hamster urine soaks into the wood. But you're right - it is very cute.   Isn't that the house that is based on Shelley's Victorian dollhouse in her store?
  11. Raising the ceilings

Ohhh - I want pictures now!
  12. I found a dollhouse!

Great find, Elisabeth! But I had to laugh...if we all ended up homeless, we'd be going through trash cans for dollhouses, not food.
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

$199? Seriously? I think it's worth maybe $20, if that. People....
  14. Bathroom style question

One of the things I do is go on eBay and find the item I want for sale, if I can. Then I look to see if the measurements are given. I usually allow 6 to 6 1/2 inches minimum for a tub in the room. Seven inches is better. That allows you some room on both ends. That half bath tub there in the pic is still about 5" long, as I remember, because I looked at it as an alternative to a 6" tub and it still wasn't small enough. For both my Arthur and the shadowbox bathroom, I'm using a Renwal or Ideal (3/4" to 1') bathroom set in plastic. I made my Arthur bathroom only 4" wide and the tub should fit in there. I hope. I don't have the bathroom set yet. LOL The Glencroft has a large bathroom, though, and unless you're going to split it in two and have a dressing room in front, there should be plenty of room for a large tub.   Holly, wine bottles in the bathroom? I'm moving into YOUR Glencroft!
  15. French Country Manor Update

Heidi, that house is gorgeous. I've been following along and I am in awe of the work you've done. I think this house is still being sold at Lawbre, so Teri should have a window frame for it.