• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Heather
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,134 profile views
  1. Yes they laped up the attention and cake! They are 1 yr and 2days apartand we threw aparty for them, they loved the people and the gifts...spoiled rotten.
  2. Aarons cabin was a big gluey glob of wood glue.... it was fun to put together... but it was a box of sticks when I opened it... and all the sticks had to be glued together to make the walls and roof... and all intime for the Easter bunny. So I guess what I am saying is a more careful slower gluing job would have helped in the staining process. I also agree with Robin about the dark green roof.... with paint!
  3. I was so so excieted to see what people had done to the kit. I love all of the clever ideas. The miners cabin was along the same train Of thought I had for the kit. Alas I never tried. Congratulations to all that entered and even tried, kudos!
  4. awsome topic! I fully agree details and scale
  5. I would go custom make plans og rl houses. open an e-bay store, take out ads in childrens and parents magazines. I know I would love scale plans to build a replica of my home or my in-lawa lake cottage.
  6. My firts dh is the Vermont Jr....love it and an easy build...mine went up in 24 hrs. But it kept growing!
  7. I am glad reseach is finally being conducted on this afliction tha is speading on a global pandemic rate. I am guilty of commiting BADS and contributing tp the BADS infectious pandemic
  8. Recently surviving a moose attack myself, I understand the gravity of these harsh grafic images!
  9. less ...Hi Holly miss me? Yess I said less
  10. She spent the day as a first grader at Prospect elementary today! She has a letter from the class, and lots of pics everyone wanted Molly with them! I think she needs a bigger box though... she is quite the collector!
  11. Molly has arrived safe and sound, she was tucked away on my mailbox when I arrive home from school on Friday. She must have been tired as ahe was a bit hyper when she got out of the box. She heard the coo-koo clock and had to climb up to see. Nwext she spotted the dh's downstairs and had to say hi. She got sent to bed after doing a flip off the porch swing! Iwill write more later. But here are some pic of here here in Mansfield.
  12. I fully agree with this! I have been in a mini slump but as cooler weather aproaches I see my desire to mini creeping back in . Plus I wanted to say "hi" to all of you!