• Real Name
    Sharon
  • Country
    Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

1,070 profile views

About Me

Hi,

I joined about a month ago, but have been in Europe visiting my daughter.

Now that I am suffering from jet lag and have plenty of time"I woke up at three this morning" I will tell you about myself.

I built my first doll house at age ten. I still have a black and white photo of it somewhere. I am 61 years old and have been married 41 years this July. I have two daughters and five granddaughters.

I have made over a hundred doll houses and room boxes. I sell many of them on Ebay. I have many kits to start. Some of them are the,San Franciscan,two Emerson row houses, a canel house, The Winston cottage,the Glencroft,Westville,McKinley,Magnolia,New England light house,vintage travel trailer,the houseboat kit,the Arthur,The Alpine,Hillsdale, Duracraft farm house,Heritage,Ponderosa,and many many more. Wow, do you think I will live long enough to finish them all? I have made several of the same kits already. I liked them so well I bought more.

I will post pictures of the ones I have made when I figure out how to do it. Computer smart, I am not!

I entered the Spring contest. I can't wait to see pictures of everyones.

I love this Greenleaf miniature community. I have spent hours looking at everyones houses. It is the first place I go when I turn on my computer in the morning!

Thank you for letting me be a part of this community. Sharon.