Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Samantha
  • Country
    United States
  1. I fear i'll never have time to work on my house (((
  2. I love what you are doing for those kids! Your a great person and your houses are very beautiful!
  3. I had the same problem, now I have big chunks out of my walls
  4. Thanks Corwin! I don't know when i'll be able to make it to the hardware store, just trying to find the easy way out lol
  5. I'm getting ready to start wallpapering (I'm using scrapbooking paper). What can I use to do it with? I think someone said I can mix some elmers glue with water, but how much do I use??
  6. Hey everyone! I've been super busy the last few days. I finally had time to paint some of my house, check it out. How is everyone??
  7. MrsClarkston

A work in progress

This is all the work i'm doing on my house... I'll try to keep it updated!
  8. Here is my first attempt at polyclay...I think I did pretty good. I did find some differences in the clay, some I like some I don't, but overall I'm pretty happy with the clay. At first I tried to do a teddybear, and I came so close, but I don't have the tools to smooth everything out on it. So I asked my husband to pick anything in the world for me to make and he chose a vase, so I made that first, and then I decided to make some roses. It turned out pretty good. Let me know what you guys think! There are lots of pictures in my gallery.
  9. MrsClarkston

My miniature adventure!

These are pictures of my first attempts at polyclay!
  10. I made my first thing! A vase with 5 roses.....i'm ready to start firing....someone please walk me through it!!!! What do I put the minis on??? my toaster oven has a metal tray, can I sit it on it, or do i need something under it???
  11. I got some plain white clay from Michaels today. I got acrylic paint to paint it with. Now i'm getting ready to head out for a oven, is there anything else that I need to get?? Is there anything else I have to do? I've read the tutorials online, just paranoid of messing up. I paint it AFTER its been fired/baked right??
  12. I went to michaels today! I picked up one of those little packages of the polyclay to start off with. Still can't "bake" it yet i'm scared to use it in my oven after all the warnings! I'm gonna start off making a teddybear with it! I picked up some other stuff while I was there, me and the DH got a birdhouse to work on as well...no clue when we'll find time for that lol...we also got some paint, paintbrushes, a glue gun, glue....i'm such a shopoholic...
  13. Thats a great idea!! I think I might do this! I'll completely wrap the cardboard in the shelf covering though, so no edges will show... I'm getting ready to go to michaels!! Yay..hopefully i'll be able to talk the DH into getting me some clay and a oven
  14. Thanks guys lol!!! Nah, I didn't need stitches, but its really really sore today!!! Luckily I was in the dining room (right next to the kitchen and our medicine cabinet) so I was able to wash it and clean it real quick...hopefully no infections!!!