arts and crafts of any sort<br />fairies<br />miniatures<br />dollhouses

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Louise
  • Country
    Australia
  1. hi everyone, thanks for all your information , its helping me alot, i just have to say to judith, i had a look at your house , its fantastic, you have done a excellent job on it. I know i have a big job ahead of me and looking at your house has made me more excited in getting right into it, Im drawing out my plans for the structure over xmas so my husband can start cutting the extra pieces i need for the shell of the house, wow this is going to be so much fun, thanks everyone and im taking in all of your advice so the more the better. thanks again and will keep you posted. Lou
  2. Hi everyone, I love art deco, so my second house is all about it, i have bought a terrace house kit, but im going to have to add to it as it only has 2 rooms and a small attic, ( i have already planed my bathroom! Ive been trying to find ideas from real life houses, would anyone be able to tell me anywere i can look for more ideas. Also Im really interested in different style of stairs and railings. Windows, a lot of art deco houses have curved walls, would there be anywere i can find windows with a curve in them. thanks so much Lou
  3. louloufairy

my first dollhouse progressing photos

this is my first dollhouse that im doing up from scratch, this is for my late mum who never got to see it, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MUM! xxx
  4. Hi everyone, I know its been awhile life has changed so much for me this year, im glad to say my first house is finished. A year to the day i got it. I loved every minute of it and cant wait to start my next one, big plans for that i can tell you. ( mum would have loved it). So thankyou to all for your comments, this is the end for one and the start of many more. thanks Lou.
  5. UPDATE ON MY FIRST DOLLS HOUSE, ive finished half of the front of my house its in my gallery, This is so much fun, and i know mum would have just love seeing it. Im so happy with how its forming, cant wait to finish more of it, Thanks to everyone for the wonderful messages Lou
  6. louloufairy

springfling entry

My first contest and i had fun just being up there with everyone else, I gave my house to a wonderful lady who just loves it.
  7. Just want to thank everyone, it means so much to me just to be in this competition. AND A BIG THANKYOU TO DEAN,YOU ARE THE BEST,I CANNOT THANKYOU ENOUGH. Lou
  8. So i looked at the photos of all the entrys and i must say they are all fantastic.First i wanted to know if these are photos are all the entries as sent my entry in 5 days early and none of my photos are in there. I sent it to the right email . can anyone help me. I really am upset about this. Lou
  9. thanks gillman for that information, i will do that. I looked at your photos and a jaw dropping WOW!!! Its beautiful, i love the windows, are they glass? thanks so much Lou
  10. Thanks for the nice messages. Hopefully soon i will have more photos as i have progressed alot over the last few weeks.( been on holidays). I even sold my first miniature fitted sheet set on ebay. I know somewere out there mum is taking this wonderful journey with me. thanks all for reading. Lou
  11. Hi back to all, such a wonderful group of people and ive had great help over the last few days with my questions on my first dollshouse. Thankyou to all P.s Love your avatar too ilovecats
  12. Hi thanks to all for your ideas Looked at your pictures mar and the ceiling is beautiful. You have done such a wonderful job. I thought of paper for all as i havent much money at the moment and thought it would be cheaper to do. Sorry corwin to ask, I am new at this but i dont know what a coffered ceiling is? I do love the idea of the carved plaster ceiling thanks for that. Thanks Lizard for the ideas on the flooring. They sound great, i just didnt have any idea as how to start. I could only come up with paper! Thanks, you have all helped me a great deal. Lou
  13. Ive looked at so much in the last couple of weeks, Is so hard to decide on what to get. It doesnt help that i cant see most of it in person. I have bought one piece of floor paper and personally it didnt look as good as what it did on the internet. Which one looks more real, scrappaper or dollhouse paper( for walls,floors,ceilings), or are they pretty much the same. I have looked at some of your photos on this site and the floors and ceilings are AMAZING. How can i get mine to look real like all of yours? What should i look for?
  14. you are so right on the nose linda, i agree.
  15. It beautiful, and i love the floors. what a great job you did on them