• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    anne
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

480 profile views
  1. Hello, It seems our landlord fail to mention that our garage turned into a swimming pool when it rained. I was able to save the wooden pieces of the Shenandoah Log Cabin, but not the instructions. If anyone has a copy or know where I can get one I would greatly appreciate it. I will pay for them and shipping
  2. Hello everyone I came to this site because a pen pal from down under (louloufairy) wanted me to check out the spring contest. I've done miniatures forever, but had gotten away from them. Then the US Navy decided it needed my husband to be in Bahrain last March, and I was suddenly a single parent of two. I spent time crusing ebay and started getting interested in building miniatures again. So I started on a house to be a tea room. Then I began homeschooling my son, and for an art project we decided to build a house to be a bed and breakfast. Then I realized that the house I was build for my tea room, really was better suited to be a school house! So I found The Arthur for a great price and that will become my tea room. The school house will have just a touch of magic in it! I'm a teacher so I have to do something different. It's been over a year since my beloved husband went to play in the sand, and I honestly can say that working on my miniature projects has helped this year pass. I won't say it flew by, but my days were filled with something I could share with my children, or could use to hide from my children! I'd love to hear from any and all who would like a pen pal in Texas. Lou and I have been sharing ideas and that's been great as well. We email pictures and ideas and it helps to have someone to "talk" with. Thanks anne