About pinkhare

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Sarah
  • Country
    Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

593 profile views
  1. As I slowly finish up my first dollhouse have to admit I get a little intimidated by some of you veteran dollhouse builders . So Show me your first dollhouse ! Cause everyone starts out at the same place so to speak .
  2. I {this list is long} knit , do a little metal smithing ,paint,collage,mosaic,make dolls , I started a quilt,sew and really what ever else pops into my head . But jewelry will always be my one true love .
  3. I can't seem to download it . It tells me " Forum Rules This file has been reported as broken because: Keeps reporting that you need to be a member to download even though i am a member and am logged in" Is it the browser i'm using ?
  4. I made a counter for the teahouse today. And i'm still working on my second rug.
  5. Thank you guys so much. but the more i look at it and my "inspirations" I've decided to just square the windows up anyway . I've been looking through pictures of buses from the 1930's as I want her to ave a sort of Carnevale feel . I miss that show so much !
  6. One of the many projects i'm working on right now is Ernie's Imagination Bus. It dosen't come with window casings and the windows are rounded rectangles . I wan to add window cassings to the inside but I have no idea how to do this . Should I trace one of the pieces punched out ? What material should i use ? It's going to be painted s it dosen't have to be wood. Also how the heck do you make it all even ? Sorry for so many questions .
  7. you could wrap them with string and make them wall art.. kinda like those popcicle stick yarn wraped cross things we made as kids . I think they were called eye of god . Or maybe bookends ? ok how about cardboard drink coasters ? We go to the pub a lot and they always have stacks of them on out table.
  8. right now I'm working on a cushion and as soon as i stop being lazy it'll get finished . I have no idea what count cloth I'm using as I bought it out of a bin for 50 cents . I need to get some magnifying glasses as it's really tiny and I can only seem to work on it when I'm outside as our house has poor lighting .
  9. Good luck ! it was really fun and I'm already planing my next one!
  10. pinkhare

Miniatures I've made

all of the things I've made from scratch or kits.
  11. I am so proud ! I learned so much doing this . Like how to read a needlepoint chart , I knit and was reading it like an intarsia chart and thats what lead to a lot of the mistakes . But all in all it came out ok. I Ironed it to give it a well worn look. Next time I need to practice how you bind of the edges . Pardon the strange color variations some how my camera did that..
  12. Holly,when you say you soak them what do you mean ?