Debra from Olde Cape Cod

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Debra from Olde Cape Cod last won the day on December 8 2015

Debra from Olde Cape Cod had the most liked content!

1,767 Excellent

About Debra from Olde Cape Cod

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    dollhouseladysblog@blogspot.com

Profile Information

• Interests
    Building and bashing kit furniture, remodeling my Glencroft, repainting resin dollhouse people, making mini's from found objects, working on my teashop, steampunk miniatures and working on anything mini that involves wood.

Retained

• Member Title
    Derelict and Whimsical!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Debra
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

9,812 profile views

About Me

I enjoy working on lots of different mini projects. Have built a Greenleaf Glencroft, made a wall-hung tea shop out of a cut down Brimble's Mercantile and have completed a mini woodshop for my husband for Father's Day out of a football display case I found in Michael's. Small domes and vignettes have been some of my latest projects. Discovered Michael's hutches so have been having fun with those too. I also enjoy writing an occasional article for American Miniaturist, which has been a huge surprise in my life as I never thought anyone would be interested in what I had to say. I have discovered Steampunk and love building all kinds of contraptions for the Steampunk Summerhouse.  Just acquired a Big Bus kit that I have some fun plans for. And who knew that inviting a group of minions to live in my shop would start a whole new project! Now there is a minion village in the works.  And of course my favorite miniatures of all time are my nine grandchildren.