• Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Erin
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

12633 profile views
  1. curtains

From the album F-R-I-E-N-D-S

not exactlyt the same as the show, and I know the print is too big for 1:12 scale, but the price was right for a thrift store scarf
  2. couch

really pulls everything together
  3. Japanese Vintage Dolls - Wood, gofun

They are really beautiful. I am really tempted because I have a little geisha tearoom, but not sure I'd have room for more dolls in there.
  4. wish.com

The mini art set that I ordered yesterday. It's nothing super special, but I like it more than the artist palette mini's I see at Michael's or Hobby Lobby
  5. wish.com

I'm surprised at this. Usually I can make the prices go down a little by 'unlocking' it or using some wish cash (refunded $ from special offers that I didnt win). I think I only saw a price increase once, and that was for a sweatshirt I was interested in (didn't end up getting it)
  6. wish.com

here's the chessboard from wish.com. All the pieces are movable
  7. wish.com

The bowl of wonton soup on the bowl was from wish.com
  8. wish.com

Has anyone else gotten mini's from wish.com? I've gotten several things from that site now, and the prices are great. The biggest drawback is that it takes weeks, sometimes over a month to be delivered. But if you're willing to wait, you can find some decent things on there. Most of the mini's I;ve gotten were food/groceries, but the sewing box and the chess set had surprisingly good quality, as far as standard mini's go (the kind you find in stores- not artisan quality). I haven't ordered any of the furniture yet, nor the house kits
  9. bottle stopper

From the album Mice are Nice!

was $1 at Marshalls. I couldnt figure out how to break off the part that fits inside the bottle, so I used the wire cork holder from a champagne bottle to make a stand for it. I can hide it in the background and just put things in front of it.
  10. ice bucket

From the album Mice are Nice!

is a little bigger than 1:12 scale, but for a buck I didnt want to pass it up
  11. Monica's Apartment & Central Perk

me too! It began when I was in middle school, and I watched the series all the way until the last episode when I was in college. It started streaming on Netflix a week before my son was born. After I gave birth, I was in the hospital and I ended up watching the episode where Rachel gives birth to Emma. My son is 5 now and he knows the song and the characters and episodes, so not having it on Netflix has been a big deal for me. This is a way to keep my Friends fix until it starts streaming again (on a diff service).
  12. New to the community

Welcome! Can't wait to see the photos. I've never done a scale smaller than 1:24 but I love looking at model railroads and seeing all the amazing details.
  13. the purple door

doesn't actually work b/c the wall has Central Perk on the other side, but I'm thinking of ways to make it look more realistic
  14. wood floor

is contact paper. Would love to do a parquet floor, but for now this is OK
  15. Monica's Apartment & Central Perk

I took a couple pics- it's still in the very early stages though   http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=8496