• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Erin
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

7106 profile views
  1. House of Miniatures kits

I was recently gifted a box of House of Miniatures furniture kits. I know I am not going to have any time in the foreseeable future to build these, though. And I have a number of other items that I am trying to find/buy for the dollhouses I am currently working on. If anyone is interested in buying these, or possibly trading for them, please message me. I wanted to offer them to forum members before Ebay.
  2. Erin

Hi Erin! You have the best name ever!   (also my first name)
  3. making dolls

I've been searching like mad for a grandfather/old man doll that I like. I recently got Jud's Junk Shop set up again, but I don't have a Jud! His name is a reference to Pet Semetary, and the character that Fred Gwynne plays. You know, a real old-timer Mainer, with the thickest accent you've ever heard, who still drinks Moxie and practically lives on his porch, waiting for a confused tourist to stop and ask for directions so he can say: "Can't get there from here." It seems the grandpa dolls in my price range don't have any character in their faces, and their hair is always very unnatural looking, and they're dressed in the most bizarre fashions.  .  .   Anyways, I might have to try and find a kit and the find someone to help put him together and dress him
  4. bike

From the album Jud's Junk Shop

$3.47 on clearance at Hobby Lobby
  5. quote

From the album Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

in Lydia's bedroom
  6. newspaper

7. newspaper

8. phone

From the album Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

a purple Barbie phone painted red, like the red rotary phone in the movie
  9. close up of jack and sally

10. stair railing

11. gypsy.jpg

From the album Miscellaneous

Gypsy Rose has a bed, and a pet kitty now. She also has a bottle of wine- I'd be pretty happy with that set-up
  12. My next project

it's very cute- have fun with it!