Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Sandra
  • Country
    United States
  1. Sandra

P7189488

Hands down my favorite Glencroft of all time! Haven't been building for a while now but this has really put me back in the mood and I'm definitely looking at paperclay in a whole new light!
  2. Sandra

DowstairsProgressWEB

Beautiful! I love the shelves surrounding the fireplace!
  3. I've seen 40% off coupons pretty frequently. I usually keep check every week.
  4. Sandra

Side Porch

I have to agree with the last comment, this is a beautiful house! I love your color choices!
  5. Sandra

011.JPG

Beautiful colors!
  6. The brickwork on this house is stunning!
  7. Sandra

Brick Orchid

It looks great! Can I ask what you used to brick with? I'm considering bricking one of my builds.
  8. Sandra

Lavender Laurel

I love what you did with this house! I've been looking for ideas and haven't found much but your color scheme on this really has the wheels turning for me!
  9. I've been really focused on learning everything I can about building dollhouses for several months now. Didn't even realize how much it must have been rubbing off on my 5 year old son Shane until we drove by this bank last week and he shouted out "Mom, it's a Beacon Hill"! Gotta love it! Williamson_house.bmp
  10. Finally "finished" my Orchid (is it ever really finished?). Now I'm considering the Willow. Looks like a good layout with decent sized rooms. However, I'm a porch-lover. While I can see this style house probably wouldn't have had a porch, has anyone ever added one on to theirs? Or changed the steps in some way? Just not so sure I like the front of the house. Seems like it needs something to dress it up a little. Maybe it's not as plain in person?
  11. Hi, I'm hoping if I post here some of you creative folks can help me out. I have a sister-in-law who collects mice. All sizes and sorts and lots of Mickey Mouse items. She's got rooms full of them. I'm trying to come up with ideas for doing a dollhouse for her. Maybe a smaller size house but something that would be really unique and would go along with her collection. Any ideas?