• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Margaret
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

2,233 profile views
  1. Dearest Wolfie,you are not wimping out on anybody.Those who know you will be patient.Your health is more important than a few dolls.Take it easy beautiful and you'' be our dollmaster again.If we could ,Liza and I would be there in an instant to do what ever needed doing.Take care my sister/friend. Margaret
  2. Margaret

furniture

Gorgeous furniture-not enough cash(what's a credit card ?)
  3. A friend of mine(at least I thought he was a friend) knew I was building a dollhouse and offered to pick up some stuff for me.He told me it wouldn't cost me anything.Yesterday I get an email stating that he needs a baseball cap from some football team and a t-shirt and some other cap and he has to have it by July 28.I am feeling used right now.I politely and succinctly informed him that I can not buy the items as I am financially strapped.I am so ticked off by his actions.
  4. I was wondering if you can use peel and stick tiles for dollhouse flooring.Has anyone used this or can it be used?
  5. I'd say go for it-I don't know which house you should get but I'm sure which ever house you get will look amazing when it's done
  6. Hope you enjoy your paint-offer not valid for Canadians
  7. Pat -I'm wishing you a very speedy recovery.Remember to do your exercises before and after and the recovery will be oh so much faster.Mom had a hip replacement in November of last year and walks like she never needed one.If you are scared ,check out a website entitled www.edheads.org .There is a virtual hip replacement and a virtual knee replacement.Take it easy-do plenty of minis and I hope you'll be back soon with us again Margaret
  8. Margaret

U.S. Census

I wouldn't answer any of the personal questions either.I prefer not to give any personal info unless absolutely necessary
  9. :hug: Hope your day is one spent with oodles of mini fun.That's what I hope to do as it's my birthday too