• Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Margaret
  • Country Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

2022 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

Dearest Wolfie,you are not wimping out on anybody.Those who know you will be patient.Your health is more important than a few dolls.Take it easy beautiful and you'' be our dollmaster again.If we could ,Liza and I would be there in an instant to do what ever needed doing.Take care my sister/friend. Margaret
  2. furniture

Gorgeous furniture-not enough cash(what's a credit card ?)
  3. Hello

Welcome to the forum
  4. Hello from Norway

Welcome as well to the forum
  5. Slightly Irked

A friend of mine(at least I thought he was a friend) knew I was building a dollhouse and offered to pick up some stuff for me.He told me it wouldn't cost me anything.Yesterday I get an email stating that he needs a baseball cap from some football team and a t-shirt and some other cap and he has to have it by July 28.I am feeling used right now.I politely and succinctly informed him that I can not buy the items as I am financially strapped.I am so ticked off by his actions.
  6. Word Game 10/14/08

ordination
  7. Different Word Game 1/7/08

hart
  8. Free Paint

Hope you enjoy your paint-offer not valid for Canadians
  9. The Surgeon Raises the Knife

Pat -I'm wishing you a very speedy recovery.Remember to do your exercises before and after and the recovery will be oh so much faster.Mom had a hip replacement in November of last year and walks like she never needed one.If you are scared ,check out a website entitled www.edheads.org .There is a virtual hip replacement and a virtual knee replacement.Take it easy-do plenty of minis and I hope you'll be back soon with us again Margaret
  10. U.S. Census

I wouldn't answer any of the personal questions either.I prefer not to give any personal info unless absolutely necessary
  11. Happy Birthday shannonc60 and New Day (Traci)

:hug: Hope your day is one spent with oodles of mini fun.That's what I hope to do as it's my birthday too
  12. Different Word Game 1/7/08

font
  13. Word Game 10/14/08

iambic
  14. Life Happens

Sending healing and positive thoughts your way
  15. Will be off line for a few days

I'm back-did you miss me?