• Country
    United States/Canada
  1. christie

The Master Bedroom

i need a month to view your work...incredible
  2. christie

Children's Room

sooo detailed...your work is magnificent
  3. The lighting held me up on completing two of my houses. I've read everything i can and it always looks so easy. I'm going to try to figure out a way how to hide all the light wires using the power strips? it's for a little house??? Gosh a real professional in this field might have a good business? Has anyone ever asked an electrician?
  4. When you all discuss staining do you mean on plywood, birch? What about MDF? Why does a plywood house cost more than MDF? I tried staining some MDF floors for my Victoria Farmhouse but they did come out slightly blotchy even three coats? My Harrison and Sugarplum came out great being 'real' wood, I suspect? I love the idea of all stain primarily because it is so much easier....and I love wood too. I'm starting to get like you all too. I now even have a house in the box! Oh ohh! Never thought it would happen to me? I do want to try this idea after I finish these last two. If you wanted to make a house out of "real wood" what would you suggest? Same question I guess Christie
  5. Thanks for the tip! Our store doesn't have a big selection but I will swing by there tomorrow.
  6. Gosh,I got the Victoria's farmhouse and the milled siding is a mess of shreds of stuff??? i BOUGHT THE MOUSE RECOMMENDED BY kATHY. tHANKS...ANY OTHER TIPS?
  7. christie

000_0103.jpg

Byfar aome of the best work I've seen.
  8. christie

Reading Room

Magnificent! Gosh you are special.
  9. I can't believe this is a dollhouse! Youare someone i aspire to be
  10. christie

000_0154.jpg

Wow, this is an incredible room. You are good!