Therese
  • Country
    Mexico
  1. ttaraco

Garfield front

totally gorgeous!!
  2. ttaraco

Crossway 1304

This album will show the process of building my first dollhouse, the Heritage by Dura-Craft!!!
  3. ttaraco

Front Porch

L-O-V-E IT!!!!!! The tiles look so pretty and they look so well with the shingles! will you be adding the railing that comes with the kit?
  4. ttaraco

P2210210.JPG

That's a beauuutiful desk! That room is looking so cozy! I hope my Heritage looks this great when it's done!
  5. ttaraco

P1010837.JPG

Your door is gorgeous!!!
  6. ttaraco

Let's Bake 1.JPG

This looks great! Yum!
  7. ttaraco

Interior.JPG

This is gorgeous! Great work!
  8. That bed is fantastic!!!!! Wish I had one like that in my room!
  9. You've really made me wanna try a Chrysnbon kit! They look great!
  10. Well, I'm also buying all my stuff online. There is a store in the mall with around a dozen pieces but they don't go with what I wanted for my house, the only thing I've bought at a vintage store was a bathroom set and it was greatly overpriced! But my urge to feel I had something for my new house made me buy it (it's really beautiful anyway). Thankfully there's always e-bay or great online stores that ship international! Still, I as many others ordered several stuff before the holidays and they won't arrive 'till later this month .
  11. Thanks, I'll try doing that, cross your fingers!
  12. ttaraco

CIMG1026.JPG

Wow! this is coming out really great!! I've never seen the process of building an Alexandria until now! :yes:
  13. Hi guys! I'm currently building a Dura-Craft Heritage, one of my dream houses , BUT as I was building it I discovered that a couple of the milled wall pieces were pretty much bent. I put them under a bunch of hard cover books for over a month (and that delayed my building process) and they are still the same! Just as bent as when I first put them there. Do you have any idea on what to do to fix them? I really don't wanna have to replace them with other wood piece.
  14. ttaraco

CIMG0868.JPG

this is sooo pretty! I love the details on this kit.
  15. Love the colors and the texture in the house! Lucky girl!