• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,568 profile views

About Me

The Haunted House Dollhouse

SKU DH66 What an adventure! This little kit can inspire the ghosts and goblins lurking within your imagination. This four room house with staircase and twelve pieces of furniture is sure to haunt and delight you. The only limit to your design of this spooky house is your own creativity.

• Features include:
    • True miniature scale
    • 1 inch = 1 foot
    • Craft Sticks for Scary Fence
    • Twelve Pieces of Spooky Furniture
    • Open-back design
    • Shingles
    • Tab/slot assembly
    • Unfinished wood

[*]Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions:

17" W x 12" D x 18" H

[*]Dollhouse Kit Dimensions:

14" W x 26" D x 2" H

[*]DollHouse Kit Weight: 9 Pounds

[*]Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style

[*]Required Bags of Shingles: 2

[*]Dollhouse Siding Included? No

[*]Required Bags of Siding: 3

[*]Material: Wood

[*]Manufacturer's Part #: 0066

[*]Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052000667

[*]Country of Origin: United States of America

[*]Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours

This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.

Your Price $38.99

Order your Haunted Dollhouse Kit Online

Customer Reviews

Average Rating Stars5.gif

Stars5.gif

This little house was much too cute to "haunt", but it did practically "fly" together! The entire shell was up and I began decorating in one session!

Stars5.gif

This was a fun kit to build! I spilled hot coffee on my instructions and decided to build it without instructions. The whole house structure was completed (including the shingles) in 3 hours. The painting & wallpapering took another 3.5 hours. My daughter loves it!

Stars5.gif

The Haunted House kit is one of the easiest houses I've built! It goes together so easily that it would make a great beginners project, but it's equally satisfying for a more experienced builder. I discovered that under it's haunted facade, there is an adorable cottage. I couldn't bear to haunt such a sweet little house, so my "Haunted House" ended up being a cozy little countryside cottage. There are so many possibilities in this kit! D.R. in Colorado

Stars5.gif

great kit! my 13 yr old niece built this one. and I enjoyed making mine a haunt. it just flies together so nicely!