southern girl

Silver Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About southern girl

Profile Information

• Interests
    Miniatures, Dolls, scrapbooking and much more.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Dottie
  • Country
    United States/Canada
  1. Ooohh Nathaniel, I love Bespaq furniture and you have some very nice pc. Can I come over and play? ;) Enjoy, Dottie
  2. Nathaniel, I knew there was a reason that you were so lucky, you have a sweet spirit and a big heart. Good luck with your new job. Dottie
  3. That's correct and I just used it. southern girl
  4. Aaaaww Nathaniel sorry to hear that you are out of work. But just like Lubbock TX chick said you seem like a very bright guy with a great attitude AND your young. So you will be ok and move on to something even better. Wishing you lots of luck in your future. Blessings, southern girl
  5. Happy BD! Wow you are SOOO lucky! I have been reading all your posts how did you ever get so lucky? If I lived in your area I think I would follow you around and maybe some of that good luck would rub off on me. LOL! Enjoy! southern girl
  6. Well sorta! LOL I have been lurking around for a while but have posted a few times. I love miniatures but enjoy completly finishing the inside of the miniature houses more then building them. I have only built one house and a couple of room boxes and that was back in the early 80s I have enjoyed reading the post and looking at everyones pics. on this site as there are a lot of very talented people here. I have 9 houses and several room boxes. I also collect dolls. Blessings, Dottie (southern-girl)
  7. Wow! What a bargain! Don't miss out on it.
  8. Make new friends, but keep the old One is silver, the other is gold. I like this one. southern girl
  9. Yes Pat, the sewing machine s/p is older as I have one and I've had it for years. I use it in my miniature houses as well. I also have a plastic s/p tv that looks real that I use in my houses also. The little s/p shakers are on the top but the top is still flat because the shakers fit inside and there small and at the top end of the tv so I just put a little scarf on the top and you never see them. For people that collect s/p these are very collectable. My daughter had over 500 sets until I purchased them from her. LOL. Sounds like you had a fun day finding miniatures. Dottie
  10. Pat, sorry for all the problems you are having. Your not the only one in this area that's into miniatures and collects dolls. So if you ever need to sell one of your houses again let me know. I hope everything works out for you. Take care. southern girl