• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Josi
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

735 profile views
  1. Congratulations Jen, your entry was truly amazing. And Roy's is very unique and well done. Congrats to ALL the winners, your entries were all worthy of first place. I admire your creativity, skill and expertise. Thank you Dean for a great contest and the unique gift. I'll be looking for it in the mail. Josi
  2. Spring Fling Picture Problem!

Oh dear! I submitted my entries two days ago and haven't received a confirmation. Should I resubmit???
  3. P1010019.JPG

From the album The Primrose

4. melva    Josi

I was just checking out your Marguam Hill, it's looks great. I like the color combo. Have you finished any of the inside?

Melva

5. Fall is over here

Here in So California we are experiencing record heat due to Santa Ana winds. The temperature is hitting 90 degrees. Darn, I don't have an air conditioner and I guess I don't have to worry about my heater not lighting.
  6. all girls schools

I am not raising children either, but I attended an all girl's high school many more years ago than I like to say. I found that I was very free to be myself, act foolish, cut up and do well in school without the concern of impressing the boys. We were linked with an all boys high school in the next city so we enjoyed all the functions of football games, dances, and social occasions, so we didn't miss out on much. I do not regret it at all.
  7. My son Jordan

What a handsome kid Jordan is! I love that red hair. Congratulations to Jordan, he must be a talented child.
  8. It's been awhile since I have posted here, I've been busy with the Marquam Hill. I am getting so close, maybe another week and ta da!