TheCatsLibrary

Silver Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

TheCatsLibrary last won the day on December 18 2019

TheCatsLibrary had the most liked content!

4 Neutral

About TheCatsLibrary

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Jame
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

302 profile views
  1. The House is big, the music box piano is just about the right size. This house was built quite some time ago, and the interior items are in storage boxes at the moment. I have a feeling this doll house will find a place inside the real house. As long as the cat leaves it alone.... When it gets all set up, I will take some photos and post them.
  2. It looks like a wall paper sampler inside, each room is different. Not what I'd do in a real house. It has electric chandeliers[sp], porch light, grand piano music box. It is awfully big though...;.
  3. Thank You, I appreciate the reply and current information. Jame
  4. If this would be any help? NOTICE ! PAYMENT BY PAYPAL IS NOW AVAILABLE! SIMPLY EMAIL US AT orders@higginsonbooks.com USE "PAYPAL ORDER" IN SUBJECT OF EMAIL INCLUDE TITLE AND PRICE OF BOOK IN YOUR INQUIRY. WE WILL SEND INSTRUCTIONS VIA EMAIL ON WHERE TO SEND PAYPAL PAYMENT. Higginson Book Company 148 Washington Street Salem,MA. 01970 Phone: 978-745-7170 Fax: 978-745-8025 Book Number mp0071 GENEALOGY SURNAME NEWLOVE Newlove Family tree [Canadian desc. of Newlove family of Yorkshire, Eng.], by Thomas V. Newlove. 248p. 1971. PAPERBACK PRICE $39.00 HARDCOVER PRICE $41.00
  5. I don't need to wonder what the animals do around our place when I'm not around, I finally just spied on them to find out. I had bought a game trail camera as a security camera for the property, but I have also used the trail cameras video feature to see who's doing what when I'm not in the house. I've discovered lots of interesting behavior 10 seconds of video at a time when the animals know the people aren't around watching. The one who normally resides on the couch is first one out and about when the people leave, and the one who sits attentively and watches the people leave the house is the first to go sack out for a nap until we return. If you ever wondered what happens at the house when you are at work or shopping, get an infrared trail or game camera that takes video clips. It's interesting who comes and goes on the property and what happens around the house. The property itself has a life of it's own when the humans are away, and so do the pets in the house. Jame
  6. Hello from a new member. Have a DuraCraft Victorian Mansion 800, and I am wondering what people can tell me about this kit. How old was the kit? Is DuraCraft still in business? When was this kit discontinued? Any information members would have to offer would be nice to know. I think I've attached a photo of this one. Sincerely, Jame