• Last visited

7 Neutral

About pjnick54

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.pamelajminis.com

Profile Information

• Interests
    Besides miniatures and my new dollhouse - I love to paint and bead. And I love hats!

Retained

• Member Title
    Pamela J

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Pamela J
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,646 profile views
  1. My daughter sent me that link too and yes, that's Grazhina's store, but it is in Maine whereas this one I am referring to is in Massachusetts. After searching and searching with Google and Yellow Pages, etc., I finally called the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce and they had no info for it. All they show on Center Street is a doll store. I went to their website and it's large dolls - like 24 inch ones and no mention whatsoever of miniatures. Plus the lady said they don't have a website, so that ruled it out for me. She's been kinda vague so I might just disregard all this, but I kinda feel compelled to warn others on Facebook somehow, but not sure the best way to go about it..... By the way - sorry I haven't been on here much but life has been crazy since I had the Big Sky Mini Show here in June. Went to a couple other mini shows (Denver and Portland) too.
  2. I have been approached by someone to make a lot of displays for a store, but I have to admit, although it sounds legit, I can't tell for sure. It's not like some we have all received where the conversation is in horrible, broken English - but quite the opposite. Has anyone here ever heard of a store on Center Street in Nantucket, Massachusetts by the name of New England Dollhouse? I have googled it and searched Nantucket Yellow Pages and came up empty-handed. Supposedly they've been featured in Better Homes and Gardens magazine.... I've been made a good offer, but don't want to get taken either. Any ideas anyone? Any help is appreciated.
  3. Aww.. you're so sweet Holly. Thank you! I just don't know where the time goes..... But the older I get - the faster it goes.
  4. pjnick54

Mercantile 01.jpg

Thank you Joane and Roxy! I posted pics in the topic/thread showing what it looked like before I started if you'd like to see 'before' pics.
  5. Thank you everyone. I forgot to mention I made the sidewalks and the wood front (top) where the sign is and the sign itself out of popsicle sticks. My daughter had bought the roombox for me a couple years ago and it looked like this before I transformed it.
  6. WOW - Thank you everyone! I had a lot of fun with this and used up lots of little things I'd acquired the past couple years. THANKS!
  7. pjnick54

Mercantile 01.jpg

Wow - thank you for all the kind words. I just got hooked on minis in 2008 but I am making the most of every miniute with them now. If I can inspire even one person - that makes it even better!
  8. pjnick54

Mercantile 01.jpg

Thank you - it was a great way to use up a lot of stuff I'd accumulated.
  9. pjnick54

Mercantile 05.jpg

Thank you! I had SO MUCH fun with this.
  10. pjnick54

Missouri Mercantile

Packed to the brim you can find almost anything you want in this old store.
  11. Seems like ages since I've been on here! With the holidays and everything I try to do on a day-to-day basis (way too much of course) -- I just don't know where the time goes! Here is my latest creation - a Mercantile packed to the brim with all sorts of stuff. This is a teaser, but I have many more pictures and will put them in my Gallery as well if you want to see more. Hope ya like it!
  12. Thank you Jeanne and Terri. Arthur Godfrey - how cute! Yeah, sigh.... I remember him too.
  13. pjnick54

Building a Snowman

This little scene is entirely made of clay - all except the bag the carrots are in.
  14. It's complete, and I made the deadline! Here it is.... There are more pics in my gallery so you can see it from all angles and catch all the detail.