• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Country Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

6241 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

We saw the outlet mall as we were heading out. Unfortunately we only had about 2 hours to spend there, and the boys had never been, so I wanted to take them down to the riverfront. I wish we could have had longer. But as it is, we are going to arrive to our destination after sunset already. It was one of things where we looked around, nodded, and checked it off the list. Oh, and did I mention I got me some fudge and divinity? :)
  2. What are you up to today? This week?

We are on our way to Florida for a week vacation. We made an hour out of the way detour to Savannah. We walked the riverfront shops, I got some fudge,  and now we're eating seafood lunch, then we'll finish our journey.
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

Kathie, if you're interested, we have a pretty nice quilt shop here in my town as well. I'm sure there's plenty on the north side to keep you busy, but just in case you need another... :) 
  4. What are you up to today? This week?

Sounds great Kathie! Just let me know! I think after Christmas they start closing on Mondays. Which is a shame, because I'm off work the Monday of that week. But with a little notice I can come any day. But check ahead of time, so you don't plan your trip and they are closed! Lawanda, my crew won't be too excited either. But they usually are good sports. Husband will go in with me for a few minutes. The boys (they are 18 & 21 now) will just wait in the car. But at least I can look around for a little bit!
  5. What are you up to today? This week?

Thank you! It's our first vacation in over 3 1/2 years. And we're taking a week off work, plus we get 2 weeks. AND, I just happened to think a few minutes ago, we are going to visit Orlando one day. And we all know what's in Orlando!! I haven't been to Ron's in over 10 years. I'm definitely adding that to my list.
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

Tonight is wrapping and laundry, tomorrow is packing and house cleaning. Then Sunday morning we leave for a week vacation!  I'm so excited. We will return Christmas Eve.
  7. Best Thing I Ever Made!

Congrats Mike! That is awesome. I know you and Rosemary are so very proud!  
  8. Did Everyone But Me Know About Michael's?

I always forget about the educator discount. I qualify because I work for the school system, but I wouldn't feel right using it because I'm not actually a teacher. 
  9. What are you up to today? This week?

Kathie!! Kohl's!!!!  We have a love/hate relationship. I do way too much shopping there. Have fun, and good luck! Oh, and glad you had a great time on your visit. My friend went to the orchard there a few months ago, brought us back some apple butter, yum. How lucky that you have a place to stay there. Kelly, so glad  you are starting to feel better. I love Theraflu when I'm not feeling good. I add a tiny bit of sugar to it like lemonade. Jackie, I second the request to see the Star Trek tree!
  10. What are you up to today? This week?

Have fun Kathie! Blue Ridge is beautiful!! We haven't ridden the train, but it's on my list of things to do one day.
  11. What are you up to today? This week?

I hope you feel better Kelly! Thanks Kathie I'm.in charge of desserts for Christmas, and mama cooks. But I'm not opposed to stopping by the store on the way home to grab some cookies if needed! I've already made a batch of buckeyes that was supposed to be for a dinner party Friday, but since it decided to SNOW in Atlanta Friday, we didn't go. Doesn't look like it will be rescheduled before Christmas, so I get to use those for our Christmas, and I'll make the second batch when dinner is rescheduled. So that's great news for me, that those don't have to be made before we leave Sunday. I'm also definitely going to make that tiger butter discussed in the other post... I can make that Christmas morning if needed!  
  12. Chandelier Christmas Ornaments

Okay, so now I'm gonna need a small table tree decorated in all chandeliers. I didn't even know chandelier ornaments were a thing.  Off to shop...
  13. What are you up to today? This week?

Well, I spent many days last week in hospitals waiting rooms and rooms. My step dad went to the emergency room the Friday before last with stupid high BP, and Thursday he had triple bypass surgery. Except the surgeon ended up having to do 7 bypasses. Today is day 5 after the surgery,and he finally got moved out of ICU today, hooray. Hopefully he can come home in a couple more days. The month of November is always filled with planning, planning, shopping, and more planning for Christmas. And I normally shop until I'm out of time, I love buying things for my family. Well mid October my MIL made us reservations in Florida for a week, so we are going on a trip for Christmas! I am so excited, it's been over 3 years since our last vacation. But at the time that was made, we had only one paycheck coming that would have to pay for both Christmas and vacation. Yikes. So I started shopping then. And I am happy to report that as of last night, I am DONE with my shopping, and most of the wrapping!! That never happens. We are leaving Sunday, and returning Christmas Eve. I'm a little nervous about taking a week off work though. And I'll have to bake cookies while I'm there, because there will be no time once we return. But it will be great. :)
  14. Never-fail fudge recipe -- got one?

Thanks Kathie for the tip to read the comments. I'll definitely do that!
  15. Never-fail fudge recipe -- got one?

That tiger butter looks easy and tasty!! Thanks for the link! :)