Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Country Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

5940 profile views
  1. That's awesome, thanks! I saw a couple other things on the coupon list too I might like. My closest store is about 30 minutes away, so I might look into shipping... Or I might take a road trip Saturday. 
  2. What are you up to today? This week?

Me too! Just let me know when! :)
  3. What's everyone working on?

My co worker gave me an amazing house today! Some one gave it to her at a yard sale last year, and it's been in the barn since. I can't wait to clean it this weekend. It was either scratch built or plans. I'm pretty excited, so maybe I'll get to working on it soon.(shhhh... Don't tell the 5 unfinished rehab houses in the garage, or the WIP Beacon Hill) It's still out in the car, it when I get it in and clean I'll post a better picture. It's 3 stories, and the partitions are removable so it'll probably have about 8 rooms. And it's got big pretty columns on the front porch.  
  4. What are you up to today? This week?

Kathie, I was just about to offer to come by and help, and until you mentioned heavy, tall, and balance. Not sure I'd be much help with either.  
  5. What's everyone working on?

This weekend I bought a black craft pumpkin to house my skeleton dressed in a black robe with glowing eyes, that I've had for many years. I was so excited to get started. Sunday I pulled all my Halloween stuff out, picked out some furniture, and made some plans. Last night I got out lights, played around with a few things, got frustrated, and put it away and walked out.  Maybe it will go better this weekend.
  6. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

Well I'm making the cheesy chicken broccoli that didn't get made last night. And I'm not sure why I thought that was a good idea... I can't stand the smell of broccoli. Like to the point that I'm getting sick smelling it, so we'll see if I'm able to eat it.
  7. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

Was gonna have cheesy chicken broccoli tonight, but after we both worked an hour late tonight, didn't want to wait that long, and didn't feel like fixing it. Instead boiled some pasta and poured a jar of marinara on top, and called it dinner.
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

Oooh, how fun Kathie! My grandson is 2 1/2, and he loves Mickey Mouse right now. Funny, Mickey wasn't much of a thing when my kids were little. But I have not thought to dress up for him. I don't think I'll put that on my list. We are going to take a ride on Thomas the Train next weekend, I'm excited to see how he'll like that. I always wanted to take my youngest, who loved Thomas, but we never did. 
  9. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

It's 9pm, and I just realized we didn't have dinner. Sigh. I made several dozen cookies though, so guess it's cookies for dinner tonight.
  10. What are you up to today? This week?

Oh how exciting!! What fun that must have been to find! I just got done baking about 15 dozen cookies. I'm pretty worn out now, especially my back, but I still want to try and at least start pulling out things for my Halloween pumpkin scene.     
  11. What are you up to today? This week?

Have fun!! :)
  12. What are you up to today? This week?

So, I said I had nothing to do, and no grocery shopping??? I lied. We had to go pick Lawson's car up from the shop, and while we're out, may as well run to Target for paper plates. And a whole bunch of other stuff apparently. And then lunch, Best Buy, Home Goods, and Michael's. Turned out to be a long and very expensive trip for paper plates. (and yes, I did actually remember paper plates... Barely.) But it was fun, and I bought a black craft pumpkin to make a mini scene in, so I'm about to go play with that!
  13. What are you up to today? This week?

I'm up much earlier than I would like to be today. My cat woke me up knocking over everything on the counter. And lately, being awake for even a couple minutes gets me started thinking about work, and stresses me so much I can't go back to sleep. I will be so glad when things settle down. Monday is the last day of the 6 week project of deploying computers to every student in all 52 schools (45,000 devices in all). So at least there's that. But of course the next project is already going on and overlapping. I hope by Christmas things will be calmer. I hate being this involved and worried about things all the time. I don't have anything going on today, I don't think we even need to go grocery shopping, so I'm hoping to make it downstairs to the craft room and work on something. Goodness knows I have lots to choose from. I got a few simple kits from Cindy Crane a few weeks back for non-mini things like little boxes and tool boxes, and even a little 2 story roombox house, not in any particular scale. She's been having local classes with paper crafting to paint and decorate these. Tomorrow I'll.head to Miniature Designs for her next class, we will be making glass Christmas ornaments and covering with rice paper and lace and things. Yay! That will be fun.
  14. Santa Rosa Fire

One news article I read had a person saying, "you could tell when it hit a house, because the propane tanks would blow". So I guess a lot of the houses do have gas.
  15. Tape wire

Oh yes, do remove the plastic on top of the copper so you are soldering metal to metal. Forgot that, thanks Sable! The solder I have is leaded. I've had it for a long time, I don't solder too much anymore. Just always wash your hands afterwards. I've not ever used lead free solder, but I'm sure it's fine. You'll also need some flux, but you can get solder with a flux core.