Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Jen
  • Country
    Scotland
  1. Does anyone know, are you limited to the extra bits that Greenleaf supply or can you add on your own bits as much as you like?
  2. Thank you so much for you help. If you use the steal wool method on your roof is there a long term negative effect? I mean will your roof tiles stay intact for the long run?
  3. Hi, Would love some advice from forum members on how to age my shingle roof so it goes silvery (the shingles are cedar). I have read that you can put some steal wool in vinegar overnight and then paint it on. The thing is I soaked some steal wool last night in vinegar and nothing happened to the vinegar. I expected it to go grey colour. Did I do something wrong? Lilly :lol:
  4. Hello, I think I would like to turn some balustrades and table legs for my house so I'm going to buy a mini lathe. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good one? I had one in the past but it didn't hold the wood very well so my turning was sometimes a bit uneven. I think these tools have improved since then though. Any advice would be most appreciated
  5. Hello! I am building Willowcrest and I want to put siding on it. What I can't work out is should I put the siding on before I put the exterior window frames and trimming on or should I do it after and cut around trim? Thanks in advance for any help!
  6. Hi, I saw a nice one online here - http://robincarey.blogspot.com/2008/03/willowcrest.html
  7. Hello, I am looking for some arched wooden door frames. Does anyone know where I can get these? A UK supplier would be preferable but anywhere that ships really. I don't need a frame with a door attached, just the frame.
  8. Thank you very much for your help! I am not sure what cardstock is. Is there something special about it or could I use any cardboard? :yes:
  9. Hello everybody, I was wondering if anyone had any advise on the best way to wire a back opening dolls house? I have just bought a new Willowcrest and I am worried that if I put the copper tape under the wallpaper you will see it and I want to go for a really high finish on the inside. Also if the wiring fails how would you refix it? Any advise would be most appreciated Lilly
  10. Yes!! that is the house! Do you know where I can get it from? Thank you soo much!
  11. Hi everybody. I am trying to track down a dolls house kit (see pictures) but I don't know the name of it. Does anyone know what it is called and where I can buy it>