3 Neutral

About Gavindegrawfan25

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Vanessa
  • Country
    United States
  1. I received the Tennyson house for Christmas fully assembly I want to change the windows for the house I want the working windows does anyone know how I take the original windows out without doing too much damaged to the house .
  2. It's not really bumpy it just didn't come out as nice as my another furniture pieces and I used lowe's sample paint
  3. I want to remove the paint because it came out looking bump I already tried to paint over it still came more of mess so I want remove the paint completely and start over
  4. I purchased the half scale greenleaf master bathroom kit I don't like how the sink came out and the cabinet I want to know if there a safe way to remove the paint without damaging the wood ?
  5. I painted my housework doors today for my dollhouse and now I can't get the door to close shut like it used to does anyone know how I can fix it my doors ?
  6. I just purchase the greenleaf safe and easy lighting for my fairfield dollhouse i want to know if anyone has ever used this kit before ?
  7. The kits are so cute where did you buy this kits from ?
  8. I seen a lot of nice kitchen and bathroom in different scale that's not half scale is it possible just to buy a set and make it half scale would that be impossible could I buy a set that 1:12 scale set ?
  9. I want to know if anyone else who has half scale house had a hard time finding nice furniture I was able to find really cute shabby chic couch for the living room and nice bedrooms sets . But for the bathroom and kitchen I can't find anything that not plastic looking or nice does anyone had any ideas where I find a nice kitchen and bathroom sets ?
  10. I found a vintage greenleaf sound and easy lighting kit on ebay the another day. I want to know if anyone on this site ever used the kit before. If it's any good because I'am thinking about purchase
  11. I tried to add a picture but it said the file was to big
  12. I have the oval victorian door I'am using it as the front door for the fairfield dollhouse I'am having a problem with fitting the trim in the door way because the door has like a funny little shape on top of the door there a gap ?