• Birthday September 17

Contact Methods

• AIM Stpalligrl
  • Skype Stpalligrl

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Sacramento, CA USA
  • Interests making 1:12 scale miniatures, Co leading UT99 SLV clan EFF,
    playing Unreal Tournament G.O.T.Y, Collecting 19th century clothing, Collecting ancient roman/greek (B.C. era) rings, Building Computers

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Two
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name cindy
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2440 profile views
  1. dollhousekits.JPG

Wow you guys thank you for your nice comments ...that I just know discovered 4 years later since you made them....lol...Better late then never!
  2. kitkat.JPG

Thanks for your comment!   Ya know I put pictures in my albums never thinking anyone would bother looking  much less leave a comment so I never check after I add the pictures....so finding a comment is fun....Thank you!  
  3. PiggyLamp.PNG

I knows its been like 2 years but I wanted to say thank you for your nice comment!
  4. hutchtable.JPG

Hey guys.....I never thought anyone would bother viewing my pics much less leave a comment so I never bothered to look if anyone ever had.  I know its been like 2 years and I am sorry.   But better late then never :o) I just wanted to say thank you for your nice comments  they mean alot to me. I'm the only person I know that has an interest in dollhouses and miniatures so I have no one in real life to show my little creations to....so having this community to share with means so much to me....I thank you so much for your nice comments!
  5. computers.JPG

Making tiny replicas of my real size things is what miniatures are about for me....Since I make normal sized paper models I have to make tiny ones.  You can find free to download printable patterns for just about anything you can think of,  just size it down and print it out and then cut and clue the pieces together....of course the smaller the model the more difficult it well be to make, but I love the challenge.....but for me miniature printables  are the only way to go.    I have several pics of stuff Ive made out of paper in this album. Thanks for nice comments!
  6. TottyTotGirl.JPG

Thank you Emerald ;o) I have more pictures .....before and after type things....my avatar there,  well that's my My Size Barbie Doll.....she's 3 ft tall, I call her White Trash Barbie because my husband found her waste deep in dump trash when he took our old couches over there. Anyway....thanks for looking !!
  7. TottyTotGirl.JPG

From the album Barbie Dolls

Back from the dead, cleaned up and restored, I make all their clothes and shoes too.
  8. Barbieshoes.JPG

Back from the dead, cleaned up and restored, I make all their clothes and shoes too.
  9. barbiemarylin.PNG

10. BarbieAllenScooter.JPG

11. 1972SemiHippy.JPG

12. 1910Ed.JPG

13. 18inch.JPG

14. 1820sRegency.JPG

15. Can anyone ID this dollhouse for me?

It could be a custom made house made by a dad that never got decorated by the mom....just a thought, did you try asking the people that are selling it???