• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Andrea
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,870 profile views
  1. I'd like to live there, it's so pretty and homey!
  2. Wow, beautifully done!
  3. Holly and Kathie, I think the vinyl press-on letters are what I've seen a few people use on videos and I wanted to try them but I didn't even know what they were called :| Now I know what to look for. Thank you!!
  4. Emily, your window stick-on signs look great. And your bar ... omg! I love the idea of printing on a transparency and covering the whole window so there's no edge. Thanks for sharing it!
  5. Wow, that sounds interesting. I didn't know there even was transparency paper for printers. I just discovered the cricut machines, but not in my budget ... yet, anyway ;) Thanks for these possibilities!
  6. Ooh, Emily, that looks great! The shop names I'm thinking of are more specific than I'm likely to find, but if I can make them on the computer and print them out, gluing the paper to wood and varnishing it sounds perfect. Thanks for the help!
  7. Thanks, Kathie! I'll see what fonts we might have and start experimenting.
  8. Hi everyone! I haven't done any miniature projects for a while, but I'm back at it, working on a 1:48 Greenleaf village, and I am clueless about how to make the shop signs. I love the fancy vintage lettering, but I'm no calligrapher. How do you make your beautiful signs, or can you have them made? Any advice would be much appreciated!
  9. abloom

French 'shop' arrived

That looks like a sweet little shop. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it :)
  10. abloom

Altered interior

Those skylights are really making me feel like I'm in there watching the stars. Great element!
  11. I love that chippy paint look!
  12. Hi Stacy! I think minis are a great way to indulge your love of interior design. Can't wait to see how your Newberg comes along!
  13. It looks amazing! Nice work.
  14. What a great find! It looks perfect.