Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Jeremy
  • Country
    United States
  1. Its been awhile since I have been on here. Real life as been keeping me busy alot lately; kids going to school and helping with homework when I get home, work and all of the usual things that summer and early fall have to offer. I just wanted to give everyone a update on me. I have been to a regular doctor for my blood pressure and I have changed my diet to a cardio diet with the exception of soda. I cannot live without my Dr. Pepper or coffee or something bad will happen. I have been keeping up with the walks with the family when the weather is good. The past 2 weeks has been nothing but rain. We just got a break in the weather on Saturday and Sunday, just enough to mow the yard and clean it up a little. Well, I do have bad news as of lately. I had suffered from what they call a T.I.A. on 09-16-09. From what I can tell, its a mini stroke without the lasting side effects of a full blown one. I got to spend 2 days in the hospital being a guinnea pig for the docs to see what caused it. After 2 M.R.I.'s, a CAT scan and loads of blood work, they could not figure out what caused it. What caused me to go in to the ER this time was that while I was getting ready for work that morning, I forgot what I was suppose to do. I had everything laid out on our bed for me to put on like I always do. When it got time to put on my socks and shoes, everything went blank. I just walked out of my bedroom with my slippers on and I had a hard time talking to my wife cause my speach was also effected alot this time. After the kids got on the bus, my wife, me and my only son went to the ER and the fun started then. I do know one thing, the M.R.I. machine is VERY LOUD. LOL. Well, that is the latest on me. I will try to get back on here as soon as everything calms down again. Thanks again for all of the advice and well wishes all of ya'll have given me. I do know that my family has grown alot more since I have been on here.
  2. jdeer96

The view from my front porch

This is the view I have from the front porch of our new place just North of Shreveport, LA.
  3. I just called the doctor my new neighbor told me about. I am waiting to hear back from her on when she can get me in. I really do appreciate all of ya'lls advice and concernes. Last night, me and the entire family went on a nice casual 2 mile walk. Its nothing that I use to do in the past with my mom. We are power walkers and would walk 2 miles in 30 minutes or less. I still walk fast to this day going shopping and everything else. I don't think my legs know how to walk slow anymore. All of our kids loved it, even my 3 year old son who still wanted to keep walking after we were gone for 45 minutes. We are going to keep doing that while the weather is still nice (I don't think any of us would like to be soaking wet from the rain when we come back home).
  4. Sorry I haven't been on much, moving to Shreveport and working all the time has kept me a little on the busy side. I have good news and bad news. Well not really bad but scary news. The good news: We moved into a rental double wide in a little town North of Shreveport. Its real nice. Its has 4 bed, 3 bath, double sided fireplace that seperates the 2 living rooms, a formal and informal dinning room and a decent size yard. We moved in on May 23rd and have loved it ever since. Our neighbors across the street are a bunch of cows. We just had new neighbors moved in starting today. We have a real nice older couple that lives behind us that has 3 pomerainians (don't know if I spelled it right or not). The bad or scary news: I happened while I was sitting behind my computer at home looking at the pictures I took of the big storm that we had rolled in on the 10th. It was a pretty good storm for us storm lovers, my wife not included in loving the storms down here. Well anyways, I was looking through the pics the all of a sudden, I could not move or talk. I was trying to talk but my mouth would not cooperate with me and work. I was talking in my head but no words were coming out of my mouth. My wife said that my right side of my face slid down while this was going on. Come to find out that I had a mild stroke. Now, on top of it all I almost blacked out at work today. Can a guy catch a break? I am almost 31 and having all these problems now, I really cannot wait till my 40's come around. LOL. I am trying to find a doc around here for my high blood pressure. My wife is threatening me to hurry up and find one just incase this happens again. My family do suffer from cardio problems. Thank you all for letting me ramble on. I think this has been the longest post I have done on here. I will try to keep all of you updated. Jeremy.
  5. jdeer96

Tattoos

This is the other tats on my left arm.
  6. jdeer96

Tattoos

Here is one pic I could find with my tribal tat on it.
  7. jdeer96

January

They gave me a promotion while I was there the first time. Now its on to moving to where the fun is at.
  8. jdeer96

January

I finally got some news that I have been waiting for since the second week in February. I am being transfered to our Shreveport office. Now let the fun begin, I got to find a big enough house for all of us, get the utilities hooked up, pack our old house into a 26' Uhaul, unload it into the new one, help the wife unpack all of our stuff. I just love moving . On top of it all, I might have to be there on Monday. I will find out a little later on when they want me over there. Which leaves my wife to pack everything into boxes and look for a house for us. Wish me luck.
  9. Watching a fire or listening to running water.
  10. In my house, it would have to be my wife's collection of holstein cows. She has them in every room. I had to buy her a china hutch just to keep most of them in one spot. That thing is packed full of all sorts of cows. Then when people come over, they see Izzy, my bearded dragon. Not too many people thinks he is real till they get up close to his cage and he starts looking at them.
  11. Romeo made the journey across the bridge around the first of the year. He will be missed by all of us.
  12. jdeer96

Tattoos

I have 3 tats that are all on my upper arms so they acn be covered up while I am at work. Left arm: Tribal band with a bear paw underneath it to represent strength was my first one after I moved to Colorado. Right arm: Bull skull with Indian bead and feathers hanging from the horn. Above that one I have 2 eagle feathers crossing at the quill with a rising sun and a wolf's paw in the sun. I dont have any pics of them that I can find (not much of being in front of the camera as to being behind it). I need to get them all redone. Years of being in the sun during the summer has faded them. Plus its another reason to get back into the tat chair till I can save up the money for the one on my back. It is suppose to take eight 8 hour sessions to do it because of all the detail I want done to it.
  13. I can't tell if this is a plastic or a wooden one. Anyways, it looks good. http://monroe.craigslist.org/tag/1081535371.html
  14. I can't tell if this is a plastic or a wooden one. Anyways, it looks good. http://monroe.craigslist.org/tag/1081535371.html
  15. My dream cars are a '32 or '34 Ford Coupe, a Corvette Stingray, '49 Mercury Coupe and a Tesela Electric sports car.