Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Pamela
  • Country
    United States

About Me

My mom and dad bought me my first dollhouse for Christmas when I was 8 years old,... and that was just the beginning. My dad and I worked on that dollhouse for nearly 8 years. During that time I worked on other dollhouses when my dad was not available to help with the construction. I made a cute little cottage for my mom (not very skillfully I might add). I can thankfully say that house has been lost to time. Trust me, it's for the best. It was not very good. The second dollhouse my mom and I made together for my Aunt Dianne. During college I took a hiatus from dollhouse, but now my interest in all things miniature has reserged again. Recently I made a little cottage for my cousin Bailey since I think every little girl should have the joy of playing with some kind of dollhouse. At the moment I have turned my attention from dollhouses to dollhouse dolls. I am making my Aunt Miriam a set of 9 dolls for her dollhouse (which has been constructed an should start finishing work soon). My aunt and I love having tea parties so I am making her one doll in representation of each member of the family that also loves having tea parties so that all the dolls can have a tea party.