• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Breanne
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1067 profile views
  1. Hello My name is miss joy i saw your profile today at /www.greenleafdollhouses.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my e-mail address (dionjoy991@yahoo.co.uk).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss joy.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply m...

2. Charm Exchange

From the album My life in a nutshell

This is my charm bracelet from the charm exchange at work! The little piece of toast is mine. The rest were made by my coworkers.
  3. Me and Goji!

From the album My life in a nutshell

I love kitty-cuddles!
  4. P3192747.JPG

From the album The Beacon Hill

5. P3192746.JPG

From the album The Beacon Hill

6. Pets:

I have an almost 2 year only maine coon cat named Gojira (Goji for short) that is still growing! He's only 14-15 pounds, skinny as a rail, but over 2 feet long from armpits to hips! We got him from the humane socidety, and we love our kitty way too much, he's definitely our baby! When I was growing up (read age 8-21) I had a bassett hound named Bardot. I still miss her. But now my parents have an 80 pound, pure white, golden doodle named Cheeto! She loooooves to play with Goji when we come home to visit, I don't think Goji feels quite the same though.
  7. My first crocus of the season.

Crocuses always signal spring for me, always have. There is a picture of me when I was about one holding up the little yellow flower! I guess I started paying attention to them early in life...
  8. Who is this person?

Thanks everybody! It's been a lot of fun to plan things. I definitely have a while to figure out the dress (Thank goodness!) And my only worry about the Pendleton room is that we will lose all the guys to the union billiards room which is right across the hall! :-P It's great to be back and see everyone's work! I enjoyed a fair bit of it myself last night!
  9. Ever been so angry at a Doctor, you cried in the office??

I know I'm a little late in the game for this thread but... Yes! Yes I have. I went to the urgent care last fall with horrible stomach pains. The doctor walked in and said to me "I have never met you, what do you expect me to do after 5 on a friday?" And she said it with this tone like stop wasting my time you idiot! I started crying, she walked out. I picked up my coat and left. Later I was bummed that I didn't get her name because I would have LOVED to report her. Also less shocking but still not great treatment by a doc, I was involved in a lot of sports back in the day. I hurt my back when I was 16. To this day I have bad back pain from it, and shooting numbness. I have been to 3 different doctors about it, and only 1 has actually looked at my spine! They all wrote it off as muscle tension (too young to have it be anything else... of course ^_^ ). Gave me awful drugs that I couldn't take and sent me on my way, I still haven't gotten it fixed. Last story I promise. My roomate in college went in thinking she had the flu, the doc yelled at her and said "you're just hungover, go home" just because she was a college student! Yeah, she turned out to have pnemonia and was hospitalized for a week! Sorry for your troubles! I hope the pain subsides!
  10. Who is this person?

Hello all! Long time no see! I don't even know if anyone remembers me... I've been gone for a while. Back around Thanksgiving I got engaged. Then as I'm sure has happened to others I got so into my wedding planning that I dropped everything else! I haven't worked on any of my projects in way too long! I am getting some intense withdrawal now... I finally got enough done on that front to relax for a while, and get the 'ol BH out again and keep working on it! I can't wait to catch up on what I've missed! If anyone is curious about what all the planning is I've been doing I made a wedding website. You can see it here.
  11. Ed and I have an announcement

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!! *does a happy dance* We'll have to chatter about wedding stuff....
  12. There's PC

HAHAHHAHA! Ah Heidi I loved that....
  13. There's PC

Being PC has always frustrated me. People just need to get thicker skin, we waste too much time and energy on that junk. I almost always say Merry Christmas. And last year when I worked retail during the holiday shopping season only ONE person said "Merry Christmas" to me. I was so surprised it took me a second to respond, but I was so grateful for it! I often feel like I am stepping on toes in this super-PC-conscious town, and it was nice to see someone who said what they wanted without fear of getting a talking-to by some random person on the street.
  14. HELLOOOOOOO

Welcome back!!!
  15. Thanksgiving Pies

well since thanksgiving at my house usually consists of about 17-20 people we make between 8 and 9 pies. Usually the list is something like this: 2 pumpkin 2 apple 2 strawberry rhubarb 2 chocolate and then sometimes different berry ones too. I love pie. And therefor thanksgiving too.