• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2021 profile views
  1. My next project

I found one just like it on eBay! It's item number 162519586652. Mine is missing the front porch rail and the front trim has been replaced. The porch sides are like the one on eBay. 
  2. New member from Ohio

Hi and welcome. 
  3. My next project

Thanks for checking. I was able to get it for $50 with a good amount of furniture too. I don't have the elf bakery anymore, so this house is going to have a nice kitchen where Mrs. Clause does all the cooking and toy making room and wrapping/ shipping room and possibly a elf bedroom. Not sure about the attic yet. It might just hold supplies. 
  4. My next project

I will try and get a pic of the connection also.
  5. My next project

So this is the house I just bought. I am going to paint it red with white trim and it's going to become an elf workshop/ bakery. Does anyone know what house it is? 
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

The bottom one is a beacon Hill. The ad is just for the furniture. You have to contact them to find the price of the house. 
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

So I called about this one and it is unfinished on the inside. How hard would it be to finish the interior? https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/art/6085108099.html Or this one https://sarasota.craigslist.org/atq/6127923018.html
  8. What's everyone working on?

You did a wonderful job. She turned out great. 
  9. I guess the universe wants me to work on my dh's more

That's a great deal. Have fun building the kits. 
  10. Letting another one go

That's ok Kathie. Holly can pick it up and drop it by for you. 
  11. Frustrated

That looks wonderful. 
  12. House Foundation

I have used cereal boxes that I painted and sealed with a mat sealer and then used plaster of Paris for the grout area. It has held up very well. 
  13. Letting another one go

Brooksville, about an hour north of Tampa.
  14. Letting another one go

15. Letting another one go

I am very limited on room so I can't procrastinate and the deal on the new one was too good to pass up. I just wish I could find a away to post pictures. ( They are too big)