Merry

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Merry

1. I do find this very scary. Thanks for posting this, Jeanne. I'm sending it to all my friends, and my granddaughter WHO HAS HER OWN WEBSITE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! :wub:
  2. Merry

Tetanus shot

You did what you had to do. It's better to be safe than sorry. Okay, I'm beginning to sound like my mother!!!! :wub:
  3. Thank you, Tracy! You are always so encouraging. :wub: I'm getting ready to install the stairs, and then I my dollhouse should be finished. I can't believe I just said that! MY DOLLHOUSE MAY BE FINISHED!!!!!
  4. I'm working on installing my stairs. Then, believe it or not, my house will be FINISHED!!!! Then, I get to clean my real house! It needs it so badly, but I MUST finish my dollhouse. I'm so excited that I'm so close to it!! :wub: However, installing the stairs scare me! EEK! EEK! EEK! :hide:
  5. While looking at your last picture in the gallery, I suggested a tree that goes up into the second floor. Then, DUH!!! I saw that you had already come up with a vine idea. I'm in favor of the vine or tree. :wub:
  6. Your Rosedale is divine, simply divine!! You are so gifted. :wub:
  7. Merry

Chateau De Villette

A very real touch. It seems to work so well because your room is not busy, yet the scene is rather busy, yet divine. You get the best of both worlds without it being overwhelming. :yes:
  8. Merry

better shot here

Oh!!!! I LOVE everything! The chairs, the wallpaper, the stemware. I could go on and on and on forever and ever!
  9. Merry

Vines.jpg

Well, DUH!!!! You had already thought of a vine! I'm sorry. Please excuse my suggestion for the very same thing!!
  10. Merry

Stairs.jpg

Since we're in a magical world here, how about a magical tree going up to the second floor.....a tree that almost has steps. How divine!
  11. Merry

P1000821.JPG

Beautiful paper and beautiful room! This room is going to be fawbulous! :yes:
  12. I love those chairs, and I love them with that beautiful rug. I believe the English said....."if there's room for one more teacup......" Yes, English homes were chock full of beautiful and fine things. :yes:
  13. Merry

new mantle clock.JPG

I see you, too! I love the clock, the candleabras, the bust on the right.....everything! :yes:
  14. Merry

dinining room

The shingles did turn out very pretty! Your corner unit is such a clever idea, too. :yes:
  15. Absolutely breathtaking! Adorable!!! :yes:
  16. Merry

Side View

Very magical indeed! It's a very happy house!
  17. I think it's coming along beautifully! I'll be watching its progress for sure. :yes:
  18. I love both your pix, but if I had to choose just one, this would be it!
  19. Your house belongs in a museum (or at my house! )! It's just beautiful, and you've inspired me so much. I think my next house shall be of blue.
  20. Thanks, Angela!! I posted a picture of the pictures in my gallery....a tad blurry but you can pretty much get the idea. :wub:
  21. I agree. It's coming along beautifully and you're doing a fantastic job. :wub:
  22. Merry

0325011210.jpg

Excellent choice of colors. :yes:
  23. Merry

kitchen

I love all your new pieces of carpet, Alexander. They're beautiful! :yes:
  24. I'm so sorry that you'll be losing Sara. I understand your feelings all too well. I'd be lost without my babies.